My Sabre Multiscale Ghost 7 Build!

Reaction score
By the way - about 2 thirds of what you see on that inlay was cut by hand. I use a laser rather than a CNC for most of my inlay work as its far more accurate and can cut sharp corners but there's a limit to how small you can go before the heat just destroys the material you're trying to cut. So a lot of the thinner bits are cut by hand.

Really glad people like it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
Who cares if people dont like it! Its your custom guitar, as long as you love it, everyone else can eat a bag of dicks as far as this is concerned haha.

That said, its a very classy combo man. Some gold hardware and you're just ... all set!

edit: If you put chrome on here... this is my response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4

hahaha

:lol::lol: Sorry to disappoint you mate, but i'm going with black hardware on this one. Gold hardware sounds like a great idea, but i've never really liked the way it looks. It's too flashy for me!

I had no idea how you'd top that Daemoness with your next Guitar purchase. But HOTDAAYMMM! That's the best guitar I've ever seen. That contour, that inlay, the wood choices. Congrats, man! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Glad you like it dewd! I can't begin to express how excited I am about this build. And it's less than a week away from completion!

By the way - about 2 thirds of what you see on that inlay was cut by hand. I use a laser rather than a CNC for most of my inlay work as its far more accurate and can cut sharp corners but there's a limit to how small you can go before the heat just destroys the material you're trying to cut. So a lot of the thinner bits are cut by hand.

Really glad people like it!!

:bowdown:

hk_golgatha

has two first names
Reaction score
Everything about this is so gorgeous... I'm so jealous...
If it had a Hannes bridge I'd probably try and steal it... ;)

Can't wait to see more pictures! We have very similar tastes in guitar!

nicktao

Reaction score
Saw the skervesen post on the Fibonacci inlays, so that's where they got the idea!

Sweet build man you've got a nice collection.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Man that is lovely. The Nautilus shell design is absolutely unreal! (love nautilus :D)

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Saw the skervesen post on the Fibonacci inlays, so that's where they got the idea!

Sweet build man you've got a nice collection.

Hide yo inlays! Hide yo headstocks! Hide yo guitar designs! Cuz they're thievin' everybody out here!

jairic

Reaction score
That is the most unbelievably hot guitar I've ever seen. can't wait for more updates.

Amanita

Reaction score
Hide yo inlays! Hide yo headstocks! Hide yo guitar designs! Cuz they're thievin' everybody out here!
mate you seem to have some kind of a problem. a customer requested a Fibonacci shell inlay so we'll make him one. we wanted to try out some different variants so we did a test. were we to tell him 'sorri, something similar has already been done, think of something else'? and no, this is the first time i see this one, maybe our customer have seen it and wanted something similar or maybe he also likes math principles being demonstrated in natural objects...

excellent work on the inlay in this Ghost btw, looks gorgeous :)

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
mate you seem to have some kind of a problem. a customer requested a Fibonacci shell inlay so we'll make him one. we wanted to try out some different variants so we did a test. were we to tell him 'sorri, something similar has already been done, think of something else'? and no, this is the first time i see this one, maybe our customer have seen it and wanted something similar or maybe he also likes math principles being demonstrated in natural objects...

excellent work on the inlay in this Ghost btw, looks gorgeous :)

I do like to tease, but personally it seemed too well-timed to be independent thoughts. The Fibonacci sequence is so pervasive in nature you could have a whole guitar brand that did nothing but Fibonacci-inspired inlays, and the nautilus shell is not even the first thing that pops into my mind.

But I'm going to get really skeptical if you have a "Fist of the North Star" Skervesen in the works...

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
Everything about this is so gorgeous... I'm so jealous...
If it had a Hannes bridge I'd probably try and steal it... ;)

Can't wait to see more pictures! We have very similar tastes in guitar!

I'm glad it doesn't have the Hannes bridge then, haha. I'll post more pictures as soon as i receive them. Cheers man!

That inlay.

That goddamn inlay.

:cool:

Man that is lovely. The Nautilus shell design is absolutely unreal! (love nautilus :D)

Thanks theo! All design credit goes to Christian. He put together this fabulous design!

Awesome guitar! \m/

:yesway:

That is the most unbelievably hot guitar I've ever seen. can't wait for more updates.

Cheers man! :yesway:

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
As someone who finds "sacred geometry" interesting and is actually planning a Nautilus tattoo I've got to say that inlay is incredibly relevant to my interests as I too if ever ordering a custom with someone who can do inlays would probably have gone with some form of Nautilus.

That being said Sabre's design came out being far more incredible than I could have ever imagined and I honestly think that it's possibly the best inlay I've ever seen, not necessarily from a craftsmanship perspective though of course this does look flawless, but just from a personally aesthetic preference kind of point.

Also regarding the Skervesen thing, given how closely timed they were I would look at it as purely coinscidence, as one of the Facebook comments said an inlay this complex doesn't just happen overnight, it must have taken the guys at Skervesen a few days/possibly weeks to design and prototype their inlay.

SavM

Reaction score

Hahahah! Hilarious reference, brings back good memories lol

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
As someone who finds "sacred geometry" interesting and is actually planning a Nautilus tattoo I've got to say that inlay is incredibly relevant to my interests as I too if ever ordering a custom with someone who can do inlays would probably have gone with some form of Nautilus.

That being said Sabre's design came out being far more incredible than I could have ever imagined and I honestly think that it's possibly the best inlay I've ever seen, not necessarily from a craftsmanship perspective though of course this does look flawless, but just from a personally aesthetic preference kind of point.

Also regarding the Skervesen thing, given how closely timed they were I would look at it as purely coinscidence, as one of the Facebook comments said an inlay this complex doesn't just happen overnight, it must have taken the guys at Skervesen a few days/possibly weeks to design and prototype their inlay.

It's nice to see someone with the same level of enthusiasm about this concept. I'd love to see your Nautilus tattoo when it's done :)

:yesway:

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
More progress with finishing the inlay:

Chris suggested that we go with a gorgeous matching Wenge backplate:

Anddddd it's finally done:

Latest posts

')