My second metal awakening

• Thread starter Roland777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
SYL is awesome. Sadly, I don't have one CD. Shame on me.

Roland777

Reaction score
Oh God. They've even changed my musical composition perspectives. I've now got loads of new ideas, and I'm sketching up a song that will probably be the most frantic one I've ever written (up to date)... It involves sickish BPM's and an octave-below-standard bass-tuning... :D I'll get a MIDI of it up and running tomorrow, perhaps.

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation guys. I'm thoroughly enjoying their self-titled.

Reaction score
Im in hell right now actually, the weather's terri
City is definately the illest.. Detox, man when i heard that song i was like ...shit. It was liek an airplane flew 5 inches over my head and emptied its lavatory contents on my noggin... It felt like richard simmons and robert williams doing a square dance in my pants... yes my friends.. sonic excellence

Roland777

Reaction score
Ryou4Eighty6 said:
It was liek an airplane flew 5 inches over my head and emptied its lavatory contents on my noggin... It felt like richard simmons and robert williams doing a square dance in my pants... yes my friends.. sonic excellence

O.... kay.

You've heard Alien? City is intense, but Alien is the million ton mallet. "We ride" is sonic apocalypse incarnate, along with "Skeksis".

And how are those lyrics coming along? :cool:

Reaction score
Im in hell right now actually, the weather's terri
working on 'em man , excellence takes time... and did you know aircraft lavatories are actually emptied while the plane is on the ground.. I did not know that, and all these years ive been trying to get an interview from a person who had a turd hit their gourd from 80,000 feet.. wasted youth my friends... let that be a lesson. .. alternate masturbation hands.

Roland777

Reaction score
Ryou4Eighty6 said:
working on 'em man , excellence takes time...

Allright, thanks mate. Just checking in.

Ryou4Eighty6 said:
and did you know aircraft lavatories are actually emptied while the plane is on the ground.. I did not know that, and all these years ive been trying to get an interview from a person who had a turd hit their gourd from 80,000 feet.. wasted youth my friends... let that be a lesson. .. alternate masturbation hands.

Jesus Christ, that made me crack up as much as gojira's Bond-villain remark. :lol:

Latest posts

')