My Selena Gomez Cover

• Thread starter raisingfear101
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Dude that fucking rules. I'm signing up specifically so I can download it. I heard the original song on the radio the other day while flipping through channels, and I have no problem admitting I enjoyed it. Stupid pop songs and their hooks!

Mexi

Reaction score
I can't really say how good of a cover it is because I haven't heard the original song, but the song sounds great. though I tend to look for more variation in the growling.

Bananalyze

Reaction score
Hilarious :lol: I love covers like this!

reminds me of an emo-core cover of a Justin Bieber song my friends and I did.

I deleted it right when it was finished, of course. It was terrible.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
yeh theres something about that song.. the whole Techno but pop vibe. I dig it.

Selena is the best/hottest of all these.. pop chicks in the past 15 years.. Way better than Britney or Christina ever were, not only looks-wise but musically too..

gotta say shes my #1 celebrity crush right now =[ (and im only like 3 years older so not TOO pedophilish)

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selena is the best/hottest of all these.. pop chicks in the past 15 years.. Way better than Britney or Christina ever were, not only looks-wise but musically too..

Selena's not a bad singer, but you're nuts - Aguilera wipes the floor with her (and 90% of the music world) as a singer. That girl can sing her ass off.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
OK...

• Both of them have material that just fucking blows. Go pop in a Sabbath album and remind yourself what real music is.
  • In terms of sheer ability, Aguilera has it in spades, and Gomez is just another Disney channel pretty face, hiding behind a very talented producer.

raisingfear101

Reaction score
Guess who turns 18 this year???:hbang:

Why wait? The age of sexual consent is 17 in most of the country. :fever:

yeh theres something about that song.. the whole Techno but pop vibe. I dig it.

gotta say shes my #1 celebrity crush right now =[ (and im only like 3 years older so not TOO pedophilish)

I wouldn't go that far man. Selena's alright, but Christina is a WAY better singer.

Curtis with a k rocks my socks!!

:wub:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
OK...

• Both of them have material that just fucking blows. Go pop in a Sabbath album and remind yourself what real music is.
  • In terms of sheer ability, Aguilera has it in spades, and Gomez is just another Disney channel pretty face, hiding behind a very talented producer.

:lol:

But we'd all slam the fuck out of her on her 18th birthday right?

I'm going to hell :rofl:

EDIT: Oh yeah and OP, that's a fucking abomination - I hope it doesn't come back to bite you on the arse ;) just teasing :)

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I'm showing this to my little sister, she'll possibly get a kick out of it, seeing as how she's 8 and loves the original of this song. I am actually really impressed with this cover. :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know, I kept reading the thread title as "My Esperanza Gomez Cover" for some reason at first, and those are two very different people. :lol:

11fingaz

Reaction score
usually I'll keep as far away as possible from anything Selena Gomez related, but this was ultra cool