My sick country

• Thread starter nikt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Teletubbies promotes a retarded lifestyle. That show should be banned for being fucking retarded, at least imo.

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
Teletubbies promotes a retarded lifestyle. That show should be banned for being fucking retarded, at least imo.

+1
But what does that say about all those 'reality tv' shows on MTV and such?:idea:

999dead666

Reaction score
good news, the most retarted tv show ( for kids ) plus i have kids and i really dont want them to watch homos on tv!! BUT the goverment in Poland is more into " catholic values " so I m not surprised of such news. the thing is, with all my respect to homos, i treat them as sick people , because i just cant accept it as something normal. for me its some kind of sickness.and can be treated.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
I just wanted to show You guys what politics in my country are doing when they have to much spare time (and they have it a lot as they are doing nothing) and what great ideas they have...:spock:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
good news, the most retarted tv show ( for kids ) plus i have kids and i really dont want them to watch homos on tv!! BUT the goverment in Poland is more into " catholic values " so I m not surprised of such news. the thing is, with all my respect to homos, i treat them as sick people , because i just cant accept it as something normal. for me its some kind of sickness.and can be treated.

Wow, someone is going to neg rep that for sure :lol:

999dead666

Reaction score
Wow, someone is going to neg rep that for sure :lol:

should i lie and pretend i like gays so people will think im cool, or open minded? its what ifeel and think. those people are suffering physical and psychological problems. and i heared that from X gays who mentioned that.

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score
I like how people watch so many "reality" tv shows that are so far from reality... Who the fuck came up with that term anyways? They need to be fucking kicked in mangina and then shot in the fucking head. Why call something reality when it is far far from it? If you want to see some reality take a walk down the street or go to work or just watch how people act. Why the fuck am I going to sit down on my couch and watch something that they say is reality? Anyways I am done with my rant there and yes telatubbies are ignorant and spawn off the ignorance of parents and children alike. The whole conversation about homosexuality... Its awesome you are open minded 999dead666 but that is the kind of offensive and racist type of opinion I dont think alot of us want to hear or read. People are people, let them act how they want and live your life to the fullest looking out for yourself first and no one else. Fuck everyone else 99.9% of the time.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
should i lie and pretend i like gays so people will think im cool, or open minded? its what ifeel and think. those people are suffering physical and psychological problems. and i heared that from X gays who mentioned that.

Did you hear this before or after you got the swastika tattooed on your chest?

Gays aren't Lepers, they've been around since the dawn of time, get over it.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score

This is exactly what is wrong with humans as a whole. We go by what we "feel", rather than using the three pound organ in our head to read all the scientific research that is pointing to homosexuality being a genetic condition. Let's not make fun of the down syndrome kid, because he can't help it, but it is perfectly OK to pick on the gay guy, 'cause he's a fuckin' faggot, and God hates fuckin' faggots.

If you don't like what your kids are watching, change the channel. Better yet, why don't you turn off the TV and spend some time playing with your kids? Stop legislating morality because things make you feel squirmish, because I don't give a fuck how you feel.

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score
This is exactly what is wrong with humans as a whole. We go by what we "feel", rather than using the three pound organ in our head to read all the scientific research that is pointing to homosexuality being a genetic condition. Let's not make fun of the down syndrome kid, because he can't help it, but it is perfectly OK to pick on the gay guy, 'cause he's a fuckin' faggot, and God hates fuckin' faggots.

If you don't like what your kids are watching, change the channel. Better yet, why don't you turn off the TV and spend some time playing with your kids? Stop legislating morality because things make you feel squirmish, because I don't give a fuck how you feel.

Quoted for fucking TRUTH

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
Did you hear this before or after you got the swastika tattooed on your chest?

Gays aren't Lepers, they've been around since the dawn of time, get over it.

Jezzzz kid calm down and don't turn tis thread into a racist bullshit. Don't wash Your face with swastika.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score

I deem this true

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
Jezzzz kid calm down and don't turn tis thread into a racist bullshit. Don't wash Your face with swastika.

Sorry, that dude pissed me off. And I don't understand what you mean by "wash Your face with swastika" ???

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
this was not thread about what You think about gays, holocaust, racism. Just wanted to show some stupid politics and what they are doing in my country

I don't think that gay people are sick or any differient from other people but I don't mind hearing others opinions about them. It's better that not saying anything.

Zepp: I mean don't use swastika in this thread cause it's got nothing to do with Teletubbies ;)

999dead666

Reaction score
its funny coz im not nazie, im not even from the germanic race but the wise ones here called me nazie while they are giving me lesson about understanding the other. noodles i didnt say because i feel its bad they must not exsist.i dont believe in the 100% but lets say most of gays were abused sexually. they got hormon problems some times both reasons together. if some got genetic problems so it means the rest of gays are geneticly not ok?? how many of you would like to see your sons having an afair with another boy/man ?? i think before accusing people to be racists and nazies please check how you attack them when you dont agree with what they say or think.again im not germanic, i dont have swastika, and i dont preach to attack gays. i just said what i read, think, and feel. and noodles my kids watches tv from 19:00 to 19:30 before they go to sleep. thx any way for the advice how to raise kids :)

Latest posts

')