Reaction score
*ahem* good.

MAH BLACKDROID CONTENT:hbang::hbang:
Photo237.jpg

Photo240.jpg

Photo241.jpg

Photo238.jpg

:wub:Sipo

Great work Mr. Hufschmid I can't wait to finally play it!

More to come in the next couple months :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordCoven

Reaction score
Patrick 'Mr Wood' Hufschmid is doing it again :D \m/ \m/ Nice ;) (Just wait until he starts adjusting your truss rod: ooooerrr missus!!)
Cheers,
C

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
Huf you should do a speed build. See how quick you can build a guitar. Time the hours+days. :D
Can't wait to see more of this build though.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
While I understand this..
I withdraw my statement.

What would be the interest in doing something like that?

I need 80 hours to build an electric guitar, that represents 10 full eight hours a day working days....

There is a lots of misconception going on about custom shops and individual luthiers in here...

Many luthiers also have repair work and bread and butter work (restoration, refinishing etc..) going on to make a living, some of them only spend a few hours on building custom guitars so they dont have all the time to concentrate on a build and this can take several monthes for them to produce an instrument....

In my case I'm very lucky to say that I only build 100% and I dont repair factory guitars and I dont have any bread and butter work going on, so my full day's work is 100% into building guitars 8 hours a day (+ saturday and sunday)....

A custom shop like carvin is working on hundereds of orders and several luthiers work in the custom shop, so when you order one you may wait many monthes before you receive it...

Hope you understand the difference :)

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I do Huf. I respect you more than any current brand name custom shop.
The reason I was saying the whole building a guitar as fast as you can was purely fun.
It would be cool to build an entire guitar from scratch in lets say.. 3-4 days. But like I said, I withdraw my statement because the way you build has always been a favorite of mine even though I've never owned one of your pieces of art. (hopefully I will within the next year or so) In any case, The fact that you ONLY build guitars and don't do what normal custom shops do that makes them take months to complete a guitar, seperates you from all of them. Which is also the reason you CONSTANTLY produce some of the highest quality guitars I've ever seen.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
I have back problems and I dont really have the energy for doing that thype of stuff anymore I'm afraid....

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
I understand the back problem thing. It's getting tougher for me to do every day tasks. Can't even get a good night sleep anymore. Thank goodness for state issued health care!!!

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
God Matt your constantly complimenting Patricks wood. It's making me feel a little uncomfortable :fawk: Awesome as usual Patrick.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
sipo: wood of the gods!

very very nice so far! :D

i just got off a night shift, so i´m barely able to write at all, and i won´t try to form any coherent commentary on the lovelyness of the Sipo, but you get the deal. congrats on getting an awesome axe built!

Latest posts

')