My upcoming Blackdroid

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
I'm starting to realize that once I order Patrick a guitar I'll actually own at least one of each of the forums preferred brands in 7's. :D In all justice, I have a feeling that guitar will have some sort of "magic" unlike any other I've played so far. :hbang:

As for Mr. Sebastian - haven't forgotten about you. Just fixing some aesthetic problems and crap photoshop skills coupled with too little free time aren't helping at all! :lol: Or you can just send your Nilfheim this way. ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ironbird666

Reaction score
It's going to be shit dude, just give it to me so you can move on with your life . . . :fawk:

Swarth

Reaction score
It's going to be shit dude, just give it to me so you can move on with your life . . . :fawk:
:nono:no sir! It's been a very long time since i have been this excited for a guitar. That being said the wait is killing me. Thankfully Huf keeps me updated which I really appreciate

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
^ Huf is a really nice, dude!

And from what I've seen and heard, he makes some of the best guitars ever. :hbang:

Oh, and :welcome:!

Swarth

Reaction score
:D

Photo280.jpg

Photo279.jpg

Photo278.jpg

Photo282.jpg

Photo284.jpg

Photo289.jpg

Photo286.jpg

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
How much does one of these run? You don't needto be specific, but I am very curious. All of Huf's builds look incredible, and I am dreaming of saving up for one.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Patrick, do you EVER radius your fretboards?

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
the flat fretboard is something patrick offers, and something he likes personally, but it´s just an offer, not a requirement. he does whatever the customer needs to find the instrument comfy, really. he actually does more than most luthiers do, as he shapes necks based on customers´ hands. no idea what he looks at to find out how it should be shaped, but it´s an awesome thing to offer!

Ironbird666

Reaction score
:nono:no sir! It's been a very long time since i have been this excited for a guitar. That being said the wait is killing me. Thankfully Huf keeps me updated which I really appreciate

:(

It looks sick dude, you'll probably stay locked away in a dark room with it for a few weeks haha!

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
If I go to Belgium this winter, I'll definitely come up with an excuse to go visit Switzerland! Get high on all kinds of mahogany and cigars hahahah.

and b4c0n too :yum:

')