Photo441.jpg

Photo443.jpg

Photo446.jpg

Photo447.jpg

Photo448.jpg

Photo449.jpg

Photo450.jpg

GLORIOUS.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
:wavey:

Guitar has been sent this morning with urgent delivery mail :D

So expect your guitar to be at your front door in 48 hours if everything goes ok with the customs...

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
:wavey:

Guitar has been sent this morning with urgent delivery mail :D

So expect your guitar to be at your front door in 48 hours if everything goes ok with the customs...

sorry to slightly derail the thread but i have a question for patrick and i can im him anymore:rolleyes: did you get the jerky i sent ya yet?:hbang:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
sorry to slightly derail the thread but i have a question for patrick and i can im him anymore:rolleyes: did you get the jerky i sent ya yet?:hbang:

sorry dude, I'm getting like 6 building tips pm's everyday and its starting to get on me slightly so I decided to cut off PM's...

I also received official e-mails from members in this forum who made me believe that they wanted to purshase a guitar, asking me tons of building questions... Then after several weeks of me being kind and giving replies to the questions, they told me that they came up to me to get info because they wanted to get started building a guitar... If I am aware of a member in here who plays this game with me, beware I will neg rep the shit out of him...pure lame :noway:

I did not receive the jerky yet :shrug:

You can also contact me via my website patrickhome@bluewin.ch

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i sent it out on the 13th so it should be soon i would think :scratch: and im sorry poeople hassled you into not receiving anymore pms:noplease:. i remember reading the thread:mad:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
i sent it out on the 13th so it should be soon i would think :scratch: and im sorry poeople hassled you into not receiving anymore pms:noplease:. i remember reading the thread:mad:

did you send it priority or economy mail?

Because if you send it economy mail it will go on a boat and will take at least 4-5 weeks to arrive....

And yeah because of this pm's problems, I will no longer reply to any single building questions what so ever. ..

Guess when you try and help and when you are available people enjoy abusing... :shrug:

And of course I will not post building threads anymore because I would have to post them in the dealers section anyway lol...

Would be cool if the admin would set up some kind of forum section for guys to post building threads, maybe something to consider, some forums already have this option for brands to post building threads without it being perceived as self promotion all the time :agreed:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
umm. economy.:wallbash: sorry :ugh: i didnt know it wqould take that long. this was my second time shipping something international :squint:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
umm. economy.:wallbash: sorry :ugh: i didnt know it wqould take that long. this was my second time shipping something international :squint:

When americans talk it always sounds like you live in another planet :lol:

Rule number 1:

When sending something to an other country send it priority, especially if oversea...

Probably only 2-3 extra dollars coast for such a little packet....

Rule number 2:

If you find a hot chick, send her inside the packet :agreed:

Swarth

Reaction score
The allen key to adjust the bridge is just behind the headstock just in case...

And be carefull unpacking, the packet is built up like a tank, nothing can destroy it, just like knight rider :lol:

Alrighty thanks for the heads up. I can't wait play and review it.:yesway:

Going down to my nearest city tomorrow and picking up a couple things for ya. Hopefully i'll get it to you within next week

')