My (Very Ambitious) First Build, Complete Picstory! Instant Gratification FTW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Totem_37

Earth's Yellow Sun
Reaction score
I FINALLY got around to taking a couple crappy iphone vids of the guitar. Kyle McKnight (formerly of Threat Signal) was over the other day and I put it in his hands to fool around with and we plugged it into his axe-fx and it was awesome. Anyways, here it is.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
God that guitar is fucking gigantic.

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Nice cat, weird dogs, badass Starwars bedsheet!

Btw. Your a fucking great luthier! :D

youheardme

Feelin' Groovy
Reaction score
For your first build this is insane. I would love to do something like this.

I wish the spalt went all the way over the top instead of that black part on the corner... Still deadly tho.

Keep it up man

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
This is fucking unreal.

what the FUCK do you do for your day job?
NEVER MIND. QUIT IT.

NOW.

It would be something to consider though, starting to custom-make guitars for sale... If you can do work like this, I'm sure you'd have people lined up to get something this nasty!!!

My eyes were in no way prepared to view such awesomeness this morning. I feel they have ruptured some vital organ in my brain.

I agree with this... I was in no way, shape or form expecting anything like this... This is yet onother one of those that should go for GOTM, along with the UV88MC build that's underway. Both of these are the most EPIC thing EVER!!!:metal::hbang::shred::agreed:

Can I see? :D

In reference to seeing Marten's Destroyer 8-string, yes. I'd like to see that as well... But I have a good feeling that this will blow it out of the water...

Re2GWRdtAf.jpg

^Pretty much what I did after seeing this beast... :lol:

Nice cat, weird dogs, badass Starwars bedsheet!

Btw. Your a fucking great luthier! :D

Agreed to both... I wish I was half as talented, had the cash for the wood and the tools and had the place to do that... This automatically will trump anything I could ever do. Very nice work man, nice axe to show for it. Everything about it is perfect. Congrats and good luck with it!

Oh, and I think this would be the best thing to describe this guitar:
:minions::agreed:

:wavey:

Dead Undead

New again
Reaction score
It is really really really big. But it sounds like it too, so it's okay
I really can't dig the size of a regular Explorer. I love the shape but it just feels kinda dinky in my hands.
I'd love to try an Explorer that size though.
If you do open up shop as a luthier, you'll definitely be getting some work from here.

That guitar is... stunning to say the least. Sorry if I sound underwhelmed, I'm just... speechless from looking at something that awesome.

demigod

Reaction score
Dude that thing is massive!! And you have an RG2228....GAS
Very nice dude very nice indeed.

flo

Reaction score
Incredible woodworking skills man!

That was indeed the best first guitar anyone has ever built, it's gorgeous! But seeing that case, I'm glad you didn't try to stain the axe, gosh that's awful:ugh:

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
Those are amazing! ...... oh and...... i guess the guitars are nice too..... XD (star wars nerd here) Very nice build. looks epic. and dat case..... is the same colors as my favorite college football team lol

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
This surely looks nice! I'll join in on the "amazing build" choir...I cannot help wonder about that black tip though...it's the only thing that kinda sets me off. Any purpose, other than visual?...With some imagination (and some laming) it makes it look like Pikachu? ;)
Good call on the case on wheels mate!

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
Sick build, but what is that headstock? I keep seeing it and I'm curious. Looks awesome.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
Wow, very impressive spalt maple top! Love the finish ! Good job man! :yesway:

')