My WG587 showed up a day early too! Pics & initial review inside

• Thread starter CGord
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CGord

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by 'not level' but these do have neck tilt so the fretboard does not sit parallel to the body, if that's what you're talking about.

That threw me for a loop at first, I adjusted the bridge way too close to the body initially. Is this a common thing with sevens? I have not seen this in any of my other guitars. The pickups sit parallel with the body, but not the strings; I assume that affects sound, but to what degree? Seems like it needs angled pickup rings or something.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That threw me for a loop at first, I adjusted the bridge way too close to the body initially. Is this a common thing with sevens? I have not seen this in any of my other guitars. The pickups sit parallel with the body, but not the strings; I assume that affects sound, but to what degree? Seems like it needs angled pickup rings or something.

It's a minor thing, tone-wise. As for the angle, it's common in tune-o-matic guitars.

')