Mycelia! Now its official!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
that guitar is so damn awesome!

that´s Sipo right? and not Sapele? (i´m going by looks here)

i like the chrome bridge on this one, it looks really nice with the natural wood. the ebony fretboard really works with it too. it´s got a more raw and laidback vibe going on compared to the black stained ones with the bloodwood fretboard and black hardware. they´re all fugging awesome, but it´s nice to see how the same approach with the same materials can end up with different vibes like that :D

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
That was so awesome! I remember hearing this for the first time and saying to myself, how can it can any better than this? Tight as fuck, amazing music, amazing playing, amazing quality, clarity, and all. Though, I know somebody along the lines will say it, I don't really like the vocals in some points. I think they will grow on me however, just like the SikTh vocalists.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
That was so awesome! I remember hearing this for the first time and saying to myself, how can it can any better than this? Tight as fuck, amazing music, amazing playing, amazing quality, clarity, and all. Though, I know somebody along the lines will say it, I don't really like the vocals in some points. I think they will grow on me however, just like the SikTh vocalists.

Yeah, same here, for all points. It'll take me a few more listens to get used to the vocals.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
so, i have been listening to their song on the myspace pop out player for 2 days...nonstop. i love it

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
so, i have been listening to their song on the myspace pop out player for 2 days...nonstop. i love it

:hbang:

To be perfectly honest, I feel the same about the vocals but after a while you get used to it...

I actually like the screaming parts when you get to hear this reverbed grungy guitar effect :hbang:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
:hbang:

To be perfectly honest, I feel the same about the vocals but after a while you get used to it...

I actually like the screaming parts when you get to hear this reverbed grungy guitar effect :hbang:

i was used to listening to it with no vocals. by the second listen it sounded better. by the 500th listen i couldnt imagine it anyother way:bowdown:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested, Mycelia just uploaded some new tracks on their myspace :hbang::hbang::hbang:

')