Myspace is kinda crazy?

• Thread starter hufschmid
  • Start date
  • Tags
    myspace
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
I hope myspace burns down, those a-holes would sell their mother for a dollar or two. Did you guys know that myspace supports illegal activities and people that have been convicted of them. Just heard it right now from a friend who notified myspace that people are running stuff under its nose. Their excuse is that it doesnt violate their terms of use so......:noplease:

Dont know if the same applies for facebook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
I like the layout of myspace and how customizable it is, but some people put way too much stuff on their pages and it takes forever to load, and then there's the people that just want >9,000 friends and ask everyone to be their friend for no reason.

But I'm on facebook now.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
All_¥our_Bass;1700148 said:
I like the layout of myspace and how customizable it is, but some people put way too much stuff on their pages and it takes forever to load, and then there's the people that just want >9,00 friends and ask everyone to be their friend for no reason.

But I'm on fakebook now. :agreed:

fixed :agreed:

:D

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Facebook = infinity superior to myspace ;)

I tried facebook, you have your pictures and... your pictures? and then a ton of spam programs that I definitely do not want a part of.

deleted the assbook account. :fawk:

Atleast with myspace I get my own personal page that I can customize to my liking. Man was I pissed the other day when they forced the default facebook layout on me its soOoOoOooOOoO ineffecient and I just plain don't like it.

I never got the trend of *We're going to be like one or two elements of myspace and remove the rest to oversimplify your user experience* sites. First facebook and now twitter... people :rolleyes:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
No-one I know uses Myspace anymore, only Facebook, you end up where everyone else is really.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
No-one I know uses Myspace anymore, only Facebook, you end up where everyone else is really.

yeah but facebook is much more private then myspace is...

If you are a band you can create a fans page but then you need to kinda find a way to get visitors which is not very easy on facebook unless you link it up to your website....

I think there is still a hufschmid guitars group on facebook which was not delated when I delated my account, check it out :lol:

On myspace I was at 9890 friends, never really brought anything to me except drama and bull shit...

Professional contact always came true my website.... On myspace I only received stupid endorsement requests...

After my personal experience with both of those programms, I'm a true believer that the only way to go is to have a freshly updated website as a main communication tool, because you can really customise it and its really a real reflexion about who you are...

You can also use meta tags and really try to bring your website in specific places which will show up on search engines...

Same for the pictures which you can rename and modify so that they show up on google....

Myspace links wont really do that since the pics have their name changed when you upload them.....

Statistically I have 40% more visitors now on mywebsite then when I had myspace and facebook and statistically they also stay longer and view more pages....

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
What's your argument?

You can't make me go back to Myspace if that's what you're trying to do :lol:

')