N(belated)GD: Jackson, Squier, Schecter Content

• Thread starter Mattykoda
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Some more additions to my 7 string post. The Juggernaut I picked up from GC used and damn is it a joy to play. Everything I've looked for in a 6 string and the finish is extremely hard to capture to do it justice.
The squier I picked up as a project guitar. GC had them on sale plus I had a gift certificate so I ended up getting the guitar for around $50. It will see a warmoth neck and some good upgrades in it's future.
Aaaaand for the Schecter. I haven't had one in the lineup for a little bit and thought I should fix it. Ended up getting a great deal and damn does the thing play good for an import model. The body is extremely comfortable and aesthetically it's great looking guitar.
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0359.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_E0323.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_E0307.JPG
IMG_E0308.JPG
IMG_E0311.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Thanks guys! The silverburst moves so much in person and is really hard to capture. I love how different parts come to life when light hits it.

Latest posts

')