N.ERG.D. Agile Septor 828

• Thread starter zeaoth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zeaoth

Reaction score
This is only a month late, but better late than never. :)

The guitar feels great. The neck is slightly thicker and a bit rounder than my RGA8. I definitely love the way it feels. The strings are a bit floppy for my tastes and slap against the fretboard a bit, but it's not a big deal. This can be adjusted. The bridge p/u was slightly off and falls into the cavity on the bridge side.

The p/u's sound pretty good even with the strings all flapping around. The only real complaint was adjusting to the scale. Took me a week to mess with it and I'm really loving it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

geofreesun

Reaction score
nice~ im gasing for that one too! i don't want maple boards... how does it compare against the rga8???

zeaoth

Reaction score
nice~ im gasing for that one too! i don't want maple boards... how does it compare against the rga8???

I'd say they are pretty close when it comes to playability. The real difference for me was the scale and the slightly thicker/rounder neck. Obviously the p/u's are better(blackouts) in my RGA8. The Cepheus p/u is pretty good though, much better than the RGA8 stock POS p/u.

Edit:

AWAX

Reaction score
Thats a sexy guitar. I'll take your RGA8 off your hands. Haha...

...but honestly, I will.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
ITS A GUITAR, thats how i feel every ngd thread response is haha

looks pretty snazzy

Latest posts

')