N.G.D. oh god is it ever the most awesome N.G.D.!!( i dont care about no 56k)

• Thread starter jymellis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
ok so i sold my RG7421 cherry fudge:wallbash:. some of you may know. some may not. some may have read the thread and saw what i was getting with the money. i mean, why else would I of all people sell one of my beloved IBANEZ 7s:scratch:. well there are 2 guitars in the world i would sell one or 2 of my 7s for. 1 is a green dot universe. the other is this. i fell in love with the first version. and the second. then this came out in 2008 and i cant describe how i felt:bowdown::nuts::bowdown::nuts::bowdown:. i didnt think i would ever find one anywhere CLOSE to the price range i could afford let alone actually FIND one. well i did. and thanks to a good buddy this is now MINE:evil:

but what is this? its NO guitar,its a statue jym has had for YEARS.

DSCN8936.jpg

DSCN8935.jpg

DSCN8934.jpg

DSCN8932.jpg

DSCN8930.jpg

DSCN8931.jpg

DSCN8929.jpg

DSCN8927.jpg

DSCN8923.jpg

DSCN8924.jpg

still odnt really know what to saykinda feeling a little :nuts:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
Sick!!!! I love the inlays. I wish they would make a 7 string version...
Congrats!

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
that is fucking awesome!!!! way nicer and exclusive than mine!!!

i do like the sculpture too, goes nicely with the axe.

So it that leather on the axe which they have carved afterwards?

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
I've never held one or seen one in person, how's the build quality/setup??? Sweet looking axe!! :hbang: But does it ooze molecular acid when you play it??? :lol::lol::lol:

Congrats!!!!:metal:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
that is fucking awesome!!!! way nicer and exclusive than mine!!!

i do like the sculpture too, goes nicely with the axe.
QUOTE]

thanx! and i dont know about nicer. mine is missing a string and a whole lotta awesome compaired to yours!

I've never held one or seen one in person, how's the build quality/setup??? Sweet looking axe!! :hbang: But does it ooze molecular acid when you play it??? :lol::lol::lol:

Congrats!!!!:metal:

i got it used and the guy i got it from was the first owner. he never realed played it much. he had a guitar store replace the strings and set it up. the set up is ok. ill prolly tinker with it and get it a bit lower. ill replace the strings with elixer nanoweb 9s and lemon oil the fretboard when i kill these strings.:shred: as far as build quality. its spot on! the fret edges are better than my 1995 rg470 by far. it has a painted neck and where the fret edges end into the all black neck is perfect all the way down the neck, i mean PERFECT.theres a little spot on a couple of the string retainer bolts that are worn. ill take care of that later. it actually sounds really good. the pups in it have a good low tone. they also arent super duper hot so it sounds really clean.it has a deeper sound than any of my other rgs. its depper acroos the boards into the high strings but doesnt drown the dynamics of the highs. i really like it!:shred: im not sure about the painted neck. im gonna play it for a while because it has never even been played in. if it doesnt get to where i like it i will prolly steel wool it smooth. not through the black but just enough to buff it smooth:shred:

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Dude that is awesome. Those are great guitars. For some reason i thought all of the gigers were neck thru rgt models. The inlays on that guitar look amazing also (much cooler in person).

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome! Sounds like you got a near-perfect score with it then! :metal:

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
would be pretty awesome to play live in a show with this as your main axe...imagine Zom13b and this axe in his band!!!!

Metallzzz!!!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
that would be awesome, i can just see his dildo mask hanging over the upper horn \m/

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
the inlays look like they're recessed?

I think its a clear resin inlay wit the black dot bits in the middle to make them look like they are floating almost. Looks fucking sick, I'm stoked that Jym got a guitar he was wanted so much for so long, he is a hard working guy and deserves a score like this!

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
the inlays look like they're recessed?

They have little mirrors at the bottom then its recessed a touch and then a clear whatever ontop of it with the dots. Looks fucking amazing in person :yesway:

I saw it on a S series giger I played but same difference its about the coolest thing on the whole guitar imo xD

')