N.G.D. oh god is it ever the most awesome N.G.D.!!( i dont care about no 56k)

• Thread starter jymellis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
Knowing Giger, there is a hidden penis somewhere on your guitar.

I'll just leave you with that thought ;)

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
I'm speechless. That guitar is pure awesomeness. Fucking GAS, I want one for me now! :wallbash:
Seriously, where did you get it? Are they still in production? That thing is absolutely beautiful! I love it! WHERE CAN I GET ONE? :eek::eek:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i was hoping for a vagina but a penis will do. when i find it ill let ya know ;)

gui:they made them in 2008. they no longer make them. i happened to spot this on craigslist about 200 miles away. the guy drove and met me half way :)

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
i was hoping for a vagina but a penis will do. when i find it ill let ya know ;)

gui:they made them in 2008. they no longer make them. i happened to spot this on craigslist about 200 miles away. the guy drove and met me half way :)

crap :wallbash: dude, I totally fell in love for that guitar! if it was a 7 string... :rolleyes:
since, it's awesome. how does it play? I didn't really get which pickups are..?

I WILL NOT CONGRATULATE YOU BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS!
:D

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
crap :wallbash: dude, I totally fell in love for that guitar! if it was a 7 string... :rolleyes:

The pick ups are inf3s and 4s.

Happy ngd!!!!!I got to see one of those when they first came out the inlay is amazing!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score

it plays AWESOME! i dont know what the pups are. they sound pretty good. not the best and by far not the worst :)

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
just looked on the ibanez site. looks like the pups are inf 1 (neck)and inf 2 (bridge)with covers. i wonder if that means i can put the covers on any pup?

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
just looked on the ibanez site. looks like the pups are inf 1 (neck)and inf 2 (bridge)with covers. i wonder if that means i can put the covers on any pup?
Yah sorry bout the misinformation i ust looked that up but i could have sworn it was the 3 and 4.Yah i was wondering if they were removable too.

gui94

Banned
Reaction score

or maybe not xD
I wouldn't take the covers from that guitar, they fit perfectly IMO

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Oh. My. Fuck. I just jizzed all over the place. That is the sexiest, darkest, meanest Ibby I have ever seen. If I could have sex with it I would. I mean I have seen a Giger-esque influenced paint job before on an ibby but that my friend is awesome. How much did you pay for that, a quick google search tells me there worth like $2000. I would easily sell one of my children for that guitar.

15n9ac7.gif

Mexi

Reaction score
holy shit that is insanely badass. being a huuge fan of H.R Geiger's work, I'm impressed by how well his visual style transferred to an ibby.
grats man!:hbang:

')