N.G.D. oh god is it ever the most awesome N.G.D.!!( i dont care about no 56k)

• Thread starter jymellis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
No mandatory pic of jym with gas mask and guitar? :noplease:

Looks haaawwt

had to come to work, ill try to whip something up in a day or 2. these 12.5 hour shifts and running 5 kids to and from school,and feeding breakfast and all that jazz really soaks up alot of my time. i usually only get about 4 hours sleep a day when i work:nuts:

Reaction score
Sweet. These are my favorite giger since it is actually carved into the wood. I wouldn't mess around with the guitar too much since it will be a collectible someday. These are based off of an RGT42 guitar.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
Sweet. These are my favorite giger since it is actually carved into the wood. I wouldn't mess around with the guitar too much since it will be a collectible someday. These are based off of an RGT42 guitar.

actually its NOT based off the rgt. the first 2 series where. this is a bolt on.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
:yesway: awesome axe & great pics too. there are 5 giger models - this, 2 neck thru rg's, an iceman and a 4 string bass. i saw a pic of prototype giger xiphos that never made it to production. that would be the ultimate if it were a 7 string!

i have this guitar & the hr 2 on the list of guitars i need. if anyone else has one for sale let me know.

NAMM-DAY-THREE----16.gif

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
it is some sort of graphic. im not sure if its a sticker or screened on somehow. and the xiphose is prolly the 1st series. what i mean series is by the artwork depicted on them. the first series was a certain "nyc xix" while the 2nd was "city" (the one with the skull )as giger puts them. i follow his work and have quite a few of his books ;).

slapnutz

Reaction score
Awesome dude!

The fact that the design is engraved on makes me easily ignore them skipping out on their best bridge and Dimarzio pups. (which just so happens can be easily swapped so WIN all around!)

Also the neck inlay is refreshingly beautiful instead of the Pearl crazy designs out there.

I wonder if ole' Giger made the input jack mould similar to a vag? ... thats right.. i said it!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
A

I wonder if ole' Giger made the input jack mould similar to a vag? ... thats right.. i said it!

i wish:hbang:. i think it had to be pg-13 atleast lol. but it is a nice flush barrel jack instead of your typical rg foot ball plated open jack . i would have liked it to be pointed up and recessed like on a jem, now that would be awesome!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
oh yeah, im gonna get some good pics on monday when im off work. i should be asleep right now lol. i also noticed the pickups wont sustain for shit when fretted high. i played with the pup height a bit and made it better but im gonna have to sit down with it, i just havent really had time. i know when i finally actually really sit down with it i will need atleast an hour or 2 and i just dont have that much time till monday.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
holy shit, I love the Giger`s art, and those Ibbys are just art, congrats man, now you have 2 of my fav. guitars.

Murmel

Reaction score
Honestly, I've always been scared of Gigers work...

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
Wow, that's an awesome axe, like totally sick (in a good way)! Been a fan of Giger since Aliens too.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i really cant wait to actually play this fucking thing lol. i have played it for maybe a total of 15 minutes broken up between 3 sessions lol.

')