N.G.D. oh god is it ever the most awesome N.G.D.!!( i dont care about no 56k)

• Thread starter jymellis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
well i tuned it a half step down, d sharp or e flat, whatever the fuck its technically called. my tuner says it d sharp :). i adjusted the trem angle to ccomodate the lower tuning. then i was able to get about 4-5 whole turns tighter on the trem studs.actuin is pretty damn low with no buzz. lowering the action and bringing the strings closer to the pups has helped a bit with the sustain issues! its starting to come alive peeps!!

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Dude, Jym. You were awesome before, but you just became even more awesome in my book! :yesway: I would love to have the HRG. :hbang:

Congrats, man! :metal:

Psionicist

Reaction score
I love that guitar! As usual, I dont think they made any left-handed versions of that!:scream:
great score!!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
thanx again guys. just figured out my sony dvd camcorder can transfer movies to my pc. i dont have a webcam and i dont have a dvd burner so i didnt think it was possible lol.i actually looked at the manual today and it just so happens that i can. so later tonight ill see if i can get a video for some tone ideas on this thing for you guys. i may try a cover i have been working on if the sound turns out decent :)

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
thanx man, i did a shitty video with it also lol. its in the general music section ;)

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
So, I've been thinking...

attachment.php

Attachments

• gigerknuckle.jpg
    gigerknuckle.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 181

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Ah...hell yes. I was sat on the fence about that guitar until that img. with the BKP's - THAT looks awesome.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
So, I've been thinking...

attachment.php

:scratch: i dont like it, call me :nuts:. i havent tried it yet, but im wondering if i can take the black covers off these inf. pups and put them on another pup. the bridge one has H.R.GIGER embossed on it:bowdown: and i will not seperate lol.:shred:

')