N(notso)GD: Ibanez RGD7321

• Thread starter Jano
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jano

Reaction score
So I bought this one and Im loving it

I think its doesnt need an introduction but still

- Basswood body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 26.5 scale length
- Stock pups

Nothing beats the matte finish!

Plays really great and its comfortable

Enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BouhZik

Reaction score
I think it's an RGD7320. the RGD7321 has dot inlays and the 1 pot configuration with the PU selector close to the lower horn.

HNGD anyway!

BouhZik

Reaction score
Doesn't the number "0" meaning it has trem and "1" telling it is a hardtail?

I own an RGD320z, which is the 6s version of this guitar (same inlays/pot config) with a trem. I think the "z" means trem on those models but I can be wrong. All I know come from the net. googled "rgd7321" and "rgd7320" and "rgd7320z". You can tell by the inlays that it's not an RGD7321, it's not that big of a deal, just an older version with a tone pot an different inlays.

blckrnblckt

Reaction score
I own an RGD320z, which is the 6s version of this guitar (same inlays/pot config) with a trem. I think the "z" means trem on those models but I can be wrong. All I know come from the net. googled "rgd7321" and "rgd7320" and "rgd7320z". You can tell by the inlays that it's not an RGD7321, it's not that big of a deal, just an older version with a tone pot an different inlays.

RGD7321 has a hardtail. An RGD7320 would have a trem. An RGD7320z would have and edge zero trem.

Jano

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback guys!

Although Im pretty sure its a 7321, because that what it says at the back of the headstock.

The one pot, dot inlays is the RGD7421 (which I also want to get anytime soon)

Then again, thanks to y'all!

')