N1st7GD (Schecter Content)

• Thread starter M2K
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M2K

Reaction score
Got me my first seven string today. Something not too expensive to start getting used to with. Next stop is the Loomis sig but for now the Demon 7 will do.

Pis a more

17022011489.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

quaned

Reaction score
Nice mate! It shucks that everything costs 2x as more in Aus :(

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i would love it if they put the satin finish on the Hellraisers, at LEAST the necks

M2K

Reaction score
It has a battery slot, but those are only Duncan Designed HB102's. Not proper blackouts, have proper blackouts in another guitar (6'er). The neck is unfinished, got lucky with that, can shred without the neck getting sticky. Also the inlays and satin finish kinda give it a loomis vibe. (just no maple board or vampire red satin)> She plays great as well.

Kstring

SCHECTER
Reaction score
Nice score, i like the finished neck on my hellraiser and it never gets sticky but thats just me. Is that ur first schecter?

M2K

Reaction score
Yeh this is my first Schecter. The shop I got it from doesn't have an Ernie Ball 7's sets so I'm stuck D'Adario for a bit.

Latest posts

')