NAD-All the way from the UK in like 4 days.

• Thread starter J3rryAttrick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
webp-net-resizeimage-1-jpg.87657
Haven't even turned it on yet, letting her thaw out.
Anyone else have any experience with them? (The Dover, not the VHT)

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gmork

Reaction score
Is the crate cab new too? I have a burning (possibly fluke) hatred of crate cabs. Ive used em at 2 different gigs i played years ago as thats what was supplied and OMG both times it was an ear piercing shrill/brittle/weak af excuse for a guitar tone. Put a real bad taste on em from then on. Good chance both just had shit speakers but man o man.

Oh yeah, my point was... Try the dover with some other cabs cuz it might sound like garbage in the crate

Reaction score
Is the crate cab new too? I have a burning (possibly fluke) hatred of crate cabs. Ive used em at 2 different gigs i played years ago as thats what was supplied and OMG both times it was an ear piercing shrill/brittle/weak af excuse for a guitar tone. Put a real bad taste on em from then on. Good chance both just had shit speakers but man o man.

Oh yeah, my point was... Try the dover with some other cabs cuz it might sound like garbage in the crate
Not new in the least bit. Was a donor cab years ago from a buddy. It's got v30s and H75s in it now days and honestly sounds great! Amp sounds great with the mesa 212 on the other side of the room, and that fatbottom cab sitting there as well. Great amp.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score

blue doodoo cabs are supposedly decent

ChrispyFinch

Reaction score
can confirm, i used to play a peavey jsx through a blue voodoo cab and i still regret getting rid of that combo. I use an Axefx now.

Reaction score
Okay, after having this amp for a few weeks, still a 10/10. They really did great for this being their first model. It's like everything I've ever wanted a Marshall to sound like. Doesn't like pedals in front of it much though, luckily the onboard boost is perfect.

BadSeed

Reaction score
Okay, after having this amp for a few weeks, still a 10/10. They really did great for this being their first model. It's like everything I've ever wanted a Marshall to sound like. Doesn't like pedals in front of it much though, luckily the onboard boost is perfect.

CLIPS BRO. I'm massively interested

Reaction score
I've got a busy couple days, but I have some reamps I have to do by the 27th, so I'll post some clips soloed/in a rough mix when I get that stuff knocked out.

')