NAD blackstar HT 5 metal

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
My dad has been playing for about two years now and recently he bought a Blackstar HT 5 combo, which I really liked. I own a Randall 100w combo, which I used to gig when I still was in a band, nowadays I just play guitar at home so I don't really need that power and I wanted something smaller.

Anyway on to the picture:
DSC_0035.jpg

The rest of the stuff that is taking too much space :D:
DSC_0036.jpg

and a picture of the telemex I purchased two months ago:
DSC_0031.jpg

I might post a video later on when I got some hours in. Still dialing in a tone, but first impressions are good. Also the metal roster is really sturdy which I like a lot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chopeth

Reaction score
Congrats! I have the combo version and I looove it :)

Taylord

Reaction score
Nice man. I have the regular HT-5R and love it. Interested to see how this one sounds.

Kullerbytta

Newborn
Reaction score
Lookin' good, man! HNAD

That your collection o' axes or is it your old man's as well?
Also, sweet Tele! Since I got my USA Strat I've been GAS:ing o'er a Tele. The GAS never stops :lol:

DocBach

Reaction score
I like my combo version of the HT5 metal amp, it created some awesome sounds -- unfortunately, it crapped out after 40 days. All of a sudden it made a klunk sound and its output volume was reduced terribly. Fortunately, the only repair guy in Southern Oregon has his shop 5 minutes down the road. Unfortunately, the item is so new Korg USA is having difficulty getting replacement parts to him.

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
Lookin' good, man! HNAD

That your collection o' axes or is it your old man's as well?
Also, sweet Tele! Since I got my USA Strat I've been GAS:ing o'er a Tele. The GAS never stops :lol:

No, these are mine. My dad owns a Gibson Les Paul which sounds great but I nver really liked how they play, the body cuts in to my arm.

I like my combo version of the HT5 metal amp, it created some awesome sounds -- unfortunately, it crapped out after 40 days. All of a sudden it made a klunk sound and its output volume was reduced terribly. Fortunately, the only repair guy in Southern Oregon has his shop 5 minutes down the road. Unfortunately, the item is so new Korg USA is having difficulty getting replacement parts to him.

Ah man, that sucks. But you don't you have like 12 months guarantee? IF they cant replace the parts they should just give you a new combo imo.

Nice man. I have the regular HT-5R and love it. Interested to see how this one sounds.

I'm really busy at the moment so I havent had that much time to record anything.

dorablrums

Reaction score
good, Since I got my USA Strat I've been GAS:ing o'er a Tele. The GAS never stops.thanks
1Uc2Dj

Latest posts

')