NAD no more orange gas!!!!!!!

• Thread starter goatLuke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
what is this an egnater?

th100inbox.jpg

thats funny I didn't know they came in orange tolex?

Braydnunwrapping.jpg

oh wait thats no egnater!!!!

th100out.jpg

perfect spot on top of the old rack.

2headsrack.jpg

and the new and improved full rig!!!!!!!!

fullrig.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PrestoDone

Cork Sniffer
Reaction score
Happy New Amp Day Brother ! I Just got a New Amp this past tuesday too.....It came in a peavey box...i Opened it and it was a glorious ENGL Powerball II.

smucarolina

King of the Chatroom
Reaction score
question...does the feet on the rack give enough room for the 6505 tubes to breath and ventilate?

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
question...does the feet on the rack give enough room for the 6505 tubes to breath and ventilate?

there is probably an inch of clearance so I guess it would be fine. But I also modded the grill and removed the wood behind it. So no issues for me for sure
lots of airflow :hbang:

PrestoDone

Cork Sniffer
Reaction score
thats scary that you have casters on your cab and are stacking two heads and a rack....just with one head and the cab with casters scares me....i feel like its going to tip over

Sephael

Divine Paradøx
Contributor
Reaction score
...wait only 1 orange amp and your gas is cured? pff I could add at least two more to my collection and still be fiending for a forth.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
So jealous dude. A Rockerverb 100 or a TH100 are the only other amps I see myself really gassing over anymore and somehow, I WILL come across one in the next year, I've been waiting too damn long. Congrats, ya bastard!

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
thanks fellas!!! Ill work on some sound clips later if the wifey isnt home!!!
So far I really dig this thing. Some real good heavy tones boosted, I cant wait to see how it holds up tomorrow at band practice.:shred:

')