NAD! PRS (purple goodness ahead)

• Thread starter jjcor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jjcor

Reaction score
Got this set up yesterday and I'm really liking it. It's a great 2 channel, straight forward amp. The lead channel is pretty tight and articulate. And the clean is prestine, I love it! I also went for the el34's option just for something a little different. I got the matching cab loaded with v30's. All in all a great, simple set up! :hbang:
KbvwUut.jpg

7KSQKxG.jpg

Family shot. Including that little fire breathing ibanez:lol:
uplqhrt.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
That's the first custom el34 edition one I have seen! :yum:

Love that freaking color!

HNAD

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I like it but you have a Rhodes Colossus and you're still buying other amps? :scratch: :)

jjcor

Reaction score
I like it but you have a Rhodes Colossus and you're still buying other amps? :scratch: :)

I actually ordered this amp before I got the colossus. I acquired it in trade for my kemper and couldn't turn it down :metal::)

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods... Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods... THOU shalt Not COVET thy neighbor's goods... THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S GOODS!!!

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
HNAD! :yesway: :yum:
I would love to hear some clips. <hint, hint><wink,wink> Don't think I've heard a good EL34 clip yet.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
Whar exactly does that colossus pedal do? Is it a way to switch between pedals by pressing just one button?

beavis2306

Lusts for gear
Reaction score
Wow man, you spoilt bastard. Anything to report on either of those cabs?

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Could there be anything more purple?

No.

None more purple.

(sweet baby jesus, that setup!)

jjcor

Reaction score
Wow man, you spoilt bastard. Anything to report on either of those cabs?

They're great cabs, built pretty much identical. The Friedman has 2 v30's on bottom and 2 greenbacks on top while the prs is loaded with v30's. I find the Friedman to be a little darker sounding and has a fuller feel to it. The prs is a more in your face, brighter punch. They both sound great, just depends what you like or are in the mood for.

beavis2306

Lusts for gear
Reaction score
They're great cabs, built pretty much identical. The Friedman has 2 v30's on bottom and 2 greenbacks on top while the prs is loaded with v30's. I find the Friedman to be a little darker sounding and has a fuller feel to it. The prs is a more in your face, brighter punch. They both sound great, just depends what you like or are in the mood for.

Thanks bloke

Latest posts

')