NAD: Vintage Fender Deliciousnes

• Thread starter Coobanez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Coobanez

Reaction score
Hey everybody, it's definitely been a while since I posted (not that I posted a whole lot), but here's some of the latest acquisitions due to me GAS :wavey:

Picture007.jpg

A Fender Bassman 70 (circa 1977-1983)!
with...

Picture008.jpg

Matching cab! :agreed:
I jumped on his when I saw it in a local store and in such good condition. It's got a few messy prints in the tolex, but nothing substantial and not rips or tears. I couldn't resist!
I took the time to record a terrible video with my S7320 just for you guys too while I had the camera handy.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LorenzoD

vidya gaems
Reaction score
Nice, even the bad camera audio can't hide some of the killer tone that thing is dishing out! Solid choice for sure!

Coobanez

Reaction score
nice score bro!

Thanks man! At least the 6505 ended up going towards something worthwhile, eh? :agreed:

Nice, even the bad camera audio can't hide some of the killer tone that thing is dishing out! Solid choice for sure!

Yeah, it wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Definitely room for improvement though :lol:

Reaction score
I wanna hear the dirty cleans. Crank the master and turn down the channel volume to get some nice power tube saturation. I used to have a silverface 50 which didn't have a master volume when I was a teenager, wish I would've never got rid of it but I thought it was gay cause it didn't have distortion lololol.

')