NAHD! (56k = 0k4y!)

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • Tags
    6505+ peavey
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
So after a couple months of searching and making sacrifices that I didn't necessarily want to make (losing my 5470 :(), I came across a deal that I simply could not pass up. A friend of mine sold me a 6505+ with a B52 4x12 cab for $650. Even though I didn't have all of the money up front, he was very understanding and let me put a $300 down payment on it. I went to pick it up yesterday and saw that the cab was in shit condition, but to my surprise, sounds amazing. I promised a friend that I would give him the cab, but now I'm considering swapping out the speakers for the ones in my Hartke and giving him the B52. :lol: As for the head, it's in great condition and sounds monsterous. This is the exact tone that I've always wanted. I hardly had to fidget with the knobs at all. The tubes are still the standard Ruby 6L6GCM-STRs and are broken in nicely. I have a feeling I'll be keeping this one for awhile. :D

Now to the one picture. Nothing fancy, just a standard 6505+.
DSC00229.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Thanks man. This has been one of my dream heads for a long long time.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
congrats. I don't care how a cab looks so long as it sounds good :yesway:

Thin_Ice_77

You'll never make it
Reaction score
You are so lucky man, do you realise how much that would cost over here, even used?

Have fun with it :yesway:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
You have a great friend!

Keep the cab, beat cabs are awsome!

Too late. I have no money to fix it up. He's got enough cash to redo the Tolex, put wheels on it, and doll it up a bit.

Should've taken the speakers out though. :lol:

')