NAMM 09's Coming soon! Predictions?

• Thread starter 7deadlysins666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The word on the Ibanez RGA7 is that it's not going to happen, apparently it wasn't approved for production. Though, it could just be Ibanez trying to keep it a little hush-hush, at least that's kinda what I think. I've heard rumors abound of Jackson coming out with more 7s, but just rumors. As far as the new Gilbert, something tells me it's gonna be that newer RG he's been using lately, the H-S-S PGM301 with painted neck and bloack heel (oh and the 2% smaller f-holes). I'm also interested in Ibanez's plans for the S-series.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Gilbert's tech confirmed the Reverse Iceman (aka Fireman) is gonna be the 09 release, and that there is also gonna be a PGM20th released afterwards

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
i heard that they are bringing back the pgm300 but with maple and an original edge

They said a pgm 20th. However he didn't have an actual selling sig until 94 If I remember correctly. SO it will probably basically be the one he had which was the 770 with his paintjob and controls.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
any left handed ibanez 7 string..

Oh wait, Hell hasn't quite frozen over yet...

70Seven

Ibanez Foerever!!!
Reaction score
I want Ibanez or Schecter to put out more Maple fret board 7 strings.

Also some more affordable(under 1K) EMG or Blackouts loaded Schecter 7's.

JerkyChid

Beef jerky kid
Reaction score
I kinda hope BC Rich doesn't release a mid to high range 7; I would have to sell my Schecter in an instant.

I'd love me a comfortable pointy 7 with a mohogany body for around 500
:mf666:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dino mentioned that a reverse headstock RGA will make an appearance to determine whether or not it'll be in production.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
It must be a serious bitch to actually find a guitar that you like, then be able to afford it.

Not really, most company's make tons of lefty's, hell I can even get a JPMM 7 string in lefty, but I want Ibanez because they fit like a comfy pair of underwear, but no, Ibanez is just being gay, they like to tease, thats all. I would be happy with a freaking 7321 for crying out loud. Price is no object if its something I want.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Jackson 7 string USA SL2H would be nice
The the rumoured mesa Mark V
A Maple board Ibanez 7620 would be the balls
I'm also curious to see if Bernie Rico Jr. will be displaying anything new

zak

Reaction score
Are there any rumours about a Chris Broderick Sig from Ibby? That's something I would get!

')