NAMM 2010 (56k = DON'T DO IT!)

• Thread starter 7deadlysins666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about the Suhr 7 string?

The NAMM model is going to be 25.5" scale 24-fret modern with a Floyd. Though, Suhrs are custom so it doesn't matter really, as the specs can be changed.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks any pics?

No there are no pics of the prototype and aren't likely to be. If you search John Suhr was on here and posted two threads where all of the information about the Suhr 7 is.

Oh in addition to the above he said there will be 7 string versions of the Suhr pickups and the proto will likely have Aldrich pups.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
No there are no pics of the prototype and aren't likely to be. If you search John Suhr was on here and posted two threads where all of the information about the Suhr 7 is.

Oh in addition to the above he said there will be 7 string versions of the Suhr pickups and the proto will likely have Aldrich pups.
Cool thanks!:yesway:

dewy

Beet Farmer
Reaction score
It's called custom because of the pickup choice as it has a Duncan custom in the bridge whereas the standard version that's also due out just has Duncan Designed pickups.

Pretty fucking sure that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it. Schecter has used the "Custom" title for several different models of guitars in the past (Perhaps the most obvious would be the Tempest Custom which in fact, has Duncan Designed pickups). It simply represents a more "flashy" looking model.

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
That seven string stealth is just pure win from BC Rich :hbang:

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
damn., i want that black gibraltar to replace the one on my xiphos. anyone know where you can get those at? a new black bridge and matching sperzels would be great.

Dude... if this means there will be 7 string Aldrich pickups, then hell yes! :hbang:
:agreed:
I'm pretty sure I remember that being mentioned.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
damn., i want that black gibraltar to replace the one on my xiphos. anyone know where you can get those at? a new black bridge and matching sperzels would be great.

You can probably order it direct from Ibanez as soon as it's "official available". Just call them up and place an order. It'll probably be kinda pricey though.

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
That framus is uhh...it doesn't cut it for me :noplease: Other than that, Winter NAMM is going to be pretty interesting this year :agreed:

Latest posts

')