NAMM PICS!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Scott said:
Why do I get the feeling that the hendrix guitar, will not be available for lefties?
because logic doesn't exist in this world :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maskofduality

Brandeis Sophomore
Reaction score
b3n said:
60th-Case.jpg

I like the new one handed basses from fender:lol:
:lol: what an interesting take on the chapman's stick

Sporkjerk

Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
Neither am i. People have preferences ;p

Course, i dont mind the guitar.
And thats ok, I just think your guy's preference sucks...but hey thats just my opinion. I just think that if you like rock of any type, not liking hendrix raises a few questions as to why? I mean you dont have to be totally nuts about him, but at least a little recognition for what the guy has done for music eh?

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a difference between recognising what the guy has done, and liking what the guy has done.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Toshiro said:
Hendrix wasn't perfect either.

From what I've read quite a lot of his live performances were complete tat.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Hendrix is recognized for being inovative, not for his chops. Alot of people who don't know jack about guitar seem to jump on the whole "omg hendrix wuz lik da best player evah!" band wagon

What i've heard reminds me of Clutch. That small club kind of sound.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sporkjerk said:
And thats ok, I just think your guy's preference sucks...but hey thats just my opinion. I just think that if you like rock of any type, not liking hendrix raises a few questions as to why? I mean you dont have to be totally nuts about him, but at least a little recognition for what the guy has done for music eh?

As one of the bigger Hendrix fans on this board (I could do without some of the psychedelic trappings, but when the dude laid back and played funked-up Chicago blues, I still think he's unparalleled to this day), I'm going to suggest firmly but politely that you drop this, as everyone is entitled to having an opinion without being told their opinion sucks. :agreed:

/mod mode

Most live Jimi I've heard has excellent guitar and drugged-up sounding vocals. Which actually isn't that unappealing a combination, lol.

')