NAMM roll call

• Thread starter Popsyche
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
I had this as a post in the NAMMsters thread.

Is there any chance that we can get a roll call of all that are attending? Can we meet at the Hilton bar immediately after the show on Friday? I'll buy the first round! Who's with me!

I get there Friday morning. PM me for a cell number!

Post your name and booth number, if you are so encumbered!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VaderCabinets

Reaction score
Yeah we'll be there!! Vader Cabinets will not setting up this year though. This will be our first NAMM show and we are just kind of scoping it out for next year. I've heard nothing but amazing things though!! Gonna be a hell of a good time!!!!!

Metahedron

((952)³ + (-951)³)
Reaction score
I am attending as well as the three other members of my band; it should mark the first complete union of the members as well.
Should anyone be willing to offer recommendations for booths; I was personally hoping to browse 7-string products(if any?), order stage lighting effects for our jams, as well as recording equipment. We should additionally be looking into innovative amplification, synthesizer, drum and electric bass products.

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I will be at the AllParts booth (#5882) on the main floor. Please stop by and say hello.
Those showing up wearing a pink polo will get a sticker (or something fairly cool). :)

Popsyche- You still have my cell number, correct? Friday night is the GOOD night for me (no meetings).

Yeah we'll be there!! Vader Cabinets will not setting up this year though. This will be our first NAMM show and we are just kind of scoping it out for next year. I've heard nothing but amazing things though!! Gonna be a hell of a good time!!!!!
Should anyone be willing to offer recommendations for booths; I was personally hoping to browse 7-string products(if any?), order stage lighting effects for our jams, as well as recording equipment. We should additionally be looking into innovative amplification, synthesizer, drum and electric bass products.
For the first-timers I can only recommend one thing: COMFORTABLE SHOES!

You'll spend LOTS of time walking around, and even more time standing around. Happy feet isn't only a movie; it's the key to surviving the 4-days of NAMM.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be at the AllParts booth (#5882) on the main floor. Please stop by and say hello.
Those showing up wearing a pink polo will get a sticker (or something fairly cool). :)

Popsyche- You still have my cell number, correct? Friday night is the GOOD night for me (no meetings).

For the first-timers I can only recommend one thing: COMFORTABLE SHOES!

You'll spend LOTS of time walking around, and even more time standing around. Happy feet isn't only a movie; it's the key to surviving the 4-days of NAMM.

That's right! Comfortable shoes and heavy painkillers for the hangovers! I'll have to search for your number.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey F1Filter, your badge went out by FEDEX today! Post something ferrcrissakes! You seem to know a lot! :wavey: :D

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from the NAMM show with Non-poster F1Filter. Wadda show! I'm hoping to go see Vai tonight. You dudes need to come out here!:agreed:

')