NASA Satellite Photograph of the UK

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Taken just two days ago...

_47061196_greatbritainjpg.jpg

Amazing! I didn't realise the whole country was covered in snow, it really is breathtaking to look at.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
wow! that´s amazing to look at! i never thought about how that must look from space, so i googled away:

163585main_GREENLAND_350.jpg

i remember flying over greenland on my way to canada, and it was just white. all of it, just white. no cities, no buildings, no plant life, no rocky mountains peeping through, just ice and snow. you could see epic vast ice mountains that had formed, too. that place is insane! the cities on greenland are all along the coast where you can see it´s not as icy.

Satellite_image_of_Norway.jpg

here´s norway during winter. i think it´s funny that sweden has less snow than us. the snow almost follows the damn border! :lol:

Heeboja

Crazy Finn that is
Reaction score
i think it´s funny that sweden has less snow than us. the snow almost follows the damn border! :lol:
I think that's just the trees. There are shit loads of 'em in Sweden and Finland.

Janiator

Reaction score
That pic of Sweden looks like it's from The day after tomorrow. I'm guessing it's the trees too, if you look around the stockholm area (not as many trees, more polarbears) it's a lot more.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
ah, that´s true. probably the trees then! we´ve got the mountains, sweden has the trees :D

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Nick Griffin wanted a white Britain, looks like he got it.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i love how satellite photos like these just erase all signs of civilization. you can´t see any cities in there, it just looks like vast nothingness.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
oh man, thats horrible...here is cold too...this is a pic of me and my girl a week ago...

IMG15212.jpg

:fawk::fawk:

:lol::lol::lol:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
The funny thing is, at least here, it almost IS like civilisation is collapsing. No post all week, dustmen haven't come, not enough grit to sort the roads out, people falling over. End times I tell you.

Meanwhile, in Canada they deal with this stuff for months without complaint.

Daiephir

likes peanut butter
Reaction score
I've spoken with guys from France and Belgium on another forum and it looks like you guys are having like 3 inch's of snow, tops. I have 3 or 4 feet in my backyard, and those dudes I talk too were all on panic mode because their countrys are almost shutting off. :lol:

The photos though are awesome

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Wussies.

I can't talk, I got climatized to southern ontario weather... I remember that for 18 years, -30C was standard issue for 4 months of the year... and we just wore jeans and coats anyway haha

Daiephir

likes peanut butter
Reaction score
Actually it was 5 months, -30C and 6 to 7 feet of snow, those were the good ol' days

')