National Anthems

• Thread starter WayneCustom7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I think that The US is much more patriotic than other countries. In sweden were not that patriotic at all. I dont think its part of our tradition, but I know that the US is very strict with its "patrioicism", or at least parts of it. Please correct me if Im wrong though.

Btw, Swedens national anthem is ok... it should be rewritten by Opeth. :)

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
The old Soviet anthem is my favorite (I actually can sing it in Russian as well as the english translation.)

My second favorite anthem is the Italian anthem,

I think I'll learn both of them later today.

tehk

Yes..
Reaction score
I'm Canadian, and I love our national anthem. However I find that the United States' and United Kingdom's national anthems prove to be equaled rivals. :metal:

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Oh Canada isnt bad- at least normal human beings can sing it :lol:

Best anthem IMO - the old soviet/russian one its :metal: as fuck

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
"God save the queen" is definately a great tune, it also is a nice closer on Gentle Giant's debut album. However, I'll always remember this song as "The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" :hbang:

tehk

Yes..
Reaction score
Ren and Stimpy!!! I find it cool that the guy who does the voices of the duo (Billy West) also does Fry, Zoidberg, etc... from Futurama :D!

')