Natural Jackson DK-7 COW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
I had planned to do a little more headstock inlay work on this before I let it go, but GAS waits for no man. Although this is mainly a FS post, I am open to all offers involving trades, throw 'em at me. This thing is now an extremely resonant machine with excellent tuning stability. Its faultless Japanese fretwork was the highlight of the instrument for me before I did the mods. Now the whole thing is just awesome. I'm selling this to probably fund a tube amp. My solid state Randall has issues :wallbash:. Here goes..

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Naturalised Jackson DK-7 COW.
Modifications: Boring gloss black paint replaced with tung oil finish. Seymour Duncan Blackouts, Schaller M6 Locking tuners.
Accessories: Hard Shell Case included.
Contact Info: PM me here.
References: my itrader here. Ebay - TheSixthWheel
Price: AU$1,150/US$1,000/£600/€685 not inclusive of any shipping. When taking the price into consideration, know that I've installed AU$500 worth of pickups and AU$180 worth of locking tuners into it :yesway: The price can be lowered by removing pickups or tuners. I still have the original Jackson tuners from the pics below. PM me.
Pictures:
DSCF2546.jpg

DSCF2529.jpg

DSCF2532.jpg

DSCF2540.jpg

There's about 250-something pictures of the modding process here - http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/91051-jackson-dk-7-cow-naturalised.html

As far as shipping is concerned, I'll ship anywhere at the buyer's expense. :yesway:

Cheers. Nick.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

schecter007

Reaction score
Im in england right now but once im back in sydney this time next week and if this is still for sale il eat it. a shame about the added pickup tho.. anything need to be done to it?

Reaction score
I used to own this guitar before Nick, it's been awesome to see what he has done with it. Shame to see it for sale but that's how it goes

Nick is a great guy too, I can vouch for him. He knows everything and anything about guitars, he probably took better care of it than I did haha

It was probably the best guitar I had owned to this day, that was stock mind you. Can't imagine how awesome it would sound now, BUY THIS GUITAR!

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Thanks Barrett :yesway: This guitar does indeed sound awesome. You took great care of it, besides, I was the one who put a dent in the headstock and triggered the whole resurfacing process.
I've had two PMs about this, neither of which are offering payment right away. The first person to organise payment gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')