NBA Thread

• Thread starter rummy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
PG13 could be next to be moved... but I really don't see who the Cavs have not named Irving, James or Love on their roster might interest the Pacers. That is unless the Cavs intended to get rid of K-Love after 3 trying years. K-Love is a good player, but he just doesn't seem to fit in too well with the Cavs.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
I don't think the Pacers want any players. Just some picks to rebuild with.

They should go for expiring contracts if they want to rebuild with cap flexibility. The Lakers did just that by trading Russell and Mozgov to the Nets for Lopez + the 27th pick.

And what is up with D-Howard? He can't even stick around with his hometown team? As if he isn't even trying anymore... he deserved to be reduced to just another journeyman.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
When I woke up this morning, not only I wasn't on the wrong side of the bed... AND I found out Nick "Born Reble" Young is no longer a Laker... joy!

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
When you have 4 bad seasons in a row, you can't help but be caution about rooting for your team, lol! :D :D :D

DDM_Nb7UMAACN9h.0.jpg

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
^ hold that off for now, lol. CP3 hasn't committed to the Rockets long term yet. CP3 will be at this exact same spot as a FA next summer. If the CP3 / Harden duo doesn't work out, he could still go anywhere he wishes like joining forces with LBJ somewhere. I wouldn't buy a Rockets CP3 jersey just yet, if I were you, lol.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Been away... well, the Celtics are hot even without Hayward, and without Irving the past 2 games. I don't think they are for real this year yet, but the way the Cavs have been playing thus far; the Cs could earn home court over the Cavs. Still, I wouldn't beat against LeBron, so we will see what happen in next Spring.

As for my Lakers, I know won't be too good, but I like what I see in Randle, Clarkson and especially Kuzma this year!! Meanwhile, I thought Ball is doing ok, but he obviously needs to improve his shooting. The same goes for Ingram, and he must improve his FT shooting too.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Wow @ the Dubs! Coming back from a 22 pts halftime deficit and then lead by 10pts at the end of 3rd qtr @ 76ers. No disrespecting the 76ers, but this shows you how good the Dubs are... IF they put their collective minds in the game!! They know they are good, and it seems to me sometimes they just give half effort in some games

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Nooo, why has this thread died? I was hoping to meet some other guitar-addicted NBA enthusiasts here ... :erk:

Hey there... this thread used to be pretty busy... years ago anyway... then overnight everyone just stopped posting... yeah, I would love to bring this thread back to life again though.

Congrats to Toronto... what a season and what an improbable playoffs run.