NBA Thread

• Thread starter rummy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Daaamn LA lost, Cleveland lost... man... not good..

I watched that Cavs @ Celtics game. All I can say is, if LeBron and Jamison both got hot sooner, the Celtics would have zero chance in winning that game. If I were a Celtics fan, I would be pretty worried for team; as neither Pierce, Tony Allen nor Ray Allen could catch up with LeBron, let alone slowing him down. The Cs trapped hard in the first half and that's what got them the big lead early. I am not sure why they didn't keep that up in the second half, especially starting in late 3rd qtr.

As for the Spurs @ Lakers... we just played bad, period. Although there were calls against us late in the second qtr and led to us being in a deficit, that's not an excuse for playing bad in the second half...again, with Bynum in the starting lineup we are forced to start Odom. And that got our bench so expose to the opponent in a bad way... :noplease:

Sebastian

Reaction score
True.. I noticed when LA wins, the Cavs win.. when LA loses .. Cavaliers lose to

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Star players are starting to rest for one or more games during this final week in the regular season. I think the only thing that matters now for some teams are staying healthy and seeding. It will be interesting to see who will end up getting the #2 seed in the west.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Star players are starting to rest for one or more games during this final week in the regular season. I think the only thing that matters now for some teams are staying healthy and seeding. It will be interesting to see who will end up getting the #2 seed in the west.

That's true :agreed:

This years playoffs will be very interesting:yesway:

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Suddenly there is no activity here?! Ha!

Feel bad for D-Wade. He literally carried the Heat on his back in game 3, and barely anyone else stepped up.

Vstro

Reaction score
Suddenly there is no activity here?! Ha!

Feel bad for D-Wade. He literally carried the Heat on his back in game 3, and barely anyone else stepped up.

True, It will be interesting to see where he ends up now.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
The Lakers bench worries me a little. Twice in two games we were in control late, only the bench helped give the lead away...

As a Lakers fan I shouldn't say this, but how about them Celtics? They could've been up 2-0 in the series, if Sheed wasn't playing like an a** in game 1. I know it is still early, but if the Cavs cannot win at least one in Boston, this series is over!

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
I am so looking forward to both games on tomorrow... the Cavs @ Celtics followed by the Suns @ Spurs.

The former is going to be a tough game whomever wins it. And I want to see if the Suns can go up 3-0 on the Spurs, and perhaps eventually beat the Spurs in the playoffs since 2000.

Latest posts

')