NBD Dingwall fanned fret 5 string

Connor

Guy
Reaction score
I bought this Dingwall Combustion off a mate of mine the other day, set it up properly and played it, its quickly becoming one of my favourite to play.
The low B is incredibly clear!

IMAG0054.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Very nice! :yesway: I've had two ABZ's and if it weren't for my stubby fingers making them difficult for me to play, I would have kept them both! The low B on a Dingwall is the best sounding low B I've ever heard on a bass, love the tone of Dingwalls! :wub:

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
Congratz man! I've been thinking of getting a Bass, and a Dingwall is on top of the list... perhaps in a couple of months.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Awesome, enjoy! I'm still madly in love with my Dingers

Connor

Guy
Reaction score
Thanks dudes,
Customer support is ace too, I was looking into getting a white pick-guard for it and some set up tips because I hadn't set up a fanned fret before. They got back to me within 12 hours and hooked me up with the Australian distributor to get the pick guard.

guy in latvia

Reaction score
Sweet! I will have to see my financial situation after summer festivals late august and the progress of my customs, but I'm hoping to get one this year! :)

SammyKillChambers

Reaction score
I don't own a bass, but I will one day, and I'm totally torn between a Dingwall Combusion and an Ibanez BTB676. The more Dings I see and hear, the less I want the BTB XD