NBD: Dingwall NG3 6 Ducati Pearl White

• Thread starter MoistTowelette
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
A dingwall has always been on the list of guitars I planned to buy. Managed to find not only the 6 string I wanted, but also in the best color for $2k. Mint condition albeit it arrived very dirty (the previous owner is the most hygienic bass player). All of the basses I've owned before have been 34" or less. This 37" low b is immaculate. It was like my first time playing a 30" baritone guitar. It makes me kinda want to try a longer scale.

IMG-4682.jpg

IMG-4684.jpg

IMG-4681.jpg

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Nice, man. The 5 strings are a dime a dozen, but I really want a 6 string, myself, because then you can tune to F# and still have the full range of a standard 4 string bass. It just doesn’t seem there are many six strings out there. So this is a great score for that price!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I love any of their basses in Ducati white. Their 5's are amazing since it's still 37" on the B string. The 4's are really good too and just a little shorter on the E but they work great down to drop A with standard strings.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
These are so awesome, love it. Especially in white.

Nice score.