NBD (New Birthday Day)!!

UnattendedGolfcart

SSO's Fat Mac
Reaction score
It's my birthday! :fawk:

I'm 22. It's weird to think about, mainly because nothing happens like it did when I turned 21. I went out with some friends last night and got a free birthday shot/drink at our main bar at midnight, had a hell of a time, woke up with no hangover ;)

I'm having some friends over tonight to pregame or just chill, it's supposed to get to like -10 where I live so I may not even go out tonight :lol: I'm fine with that though, it'll be fun.

My girlfriend's parents are coming up tomorrow though to visit, on Valentine's Day which is a bit weird/something that rhymes with rock-blocking, but my girlfriend and I don't have to pay for lunch or dinner so that's a plus haha.

I ordered myself a new guitar last night, hopefully it'll get here by the end of this week! NGD will be imminent :)

Overall yeah, feeling pretty good, just gonna have a nice day today. I'm officially old.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Happy birthday! You officially have one year left until nobody likes you, if Blink-182 has anything to say about it. :lol:

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Ah I don't remember being 22 at all, except that I was on tour :lol:

Remember these days, because most of us don't!

')