NBD: Squier Contemporary Jazz Bass

• Thread starter MrBouleDeBowling
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrBouleDeBowling

Reaction score
I spent a whole year without a bass since I sold my LTD to fund a guitar purchase. I came across the Contemporary line from Squier and loved the look of the Jazz bass. After reading a lot of mixed reviews, I was hesitant but I had the chance to try one when my band played in Ottawa. I really liked it, so I said "ahhh screw it!" and decided that I wanted one. It arrived today.

Love how it plays. Love how it looks. The pickups aren't amazing but don't sound like garbage either and get the job done just fine, so I'll stick with them for a while. The bass has no finish flaws which was a pleasant surprise. At that price point, I expected some but I couldn't find any. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. It wasn't expensive and looks and plays great.

PrOn:

Attachments

• squier-contemporary-jazz-bass.jpg
    squier-contemporary-jazz-bass.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 2

rikomaru

Reaction score
Damn that looks wayyyyy better than I'd anticipated. How was the setup out of the box?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts