NCD Jet City JCA12S 1x12

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
I've been eyeing this online, due to the Eminence speaker and low price tag. Wanted a little more fullness to my live sound. I walked into Guitar Center today after work and there it was used for $99 ($149 new) so i snatched it up. sorry for the crap photos

P300312_1743.jpg

P300312_1743_01.jpg

It made a healthy difference to the fullness of my sound, plus it gets the amp up off the floor. I was a little worried adding a low-end speaker to the Eminence Wizard in the HT20 would degrade my tone, but it sounds good. The amp breathes a little better, and everything sounds a bit more organic. The low end is definitely tighter now on the distortion channel. Tube Screamer boost is strictly for low volume stuff now. There is a noticeable volume boost too, but not as much as changing out the stock Rocket 50 speaker in the combo did. It's definitely $100 worth of better tone/fullness.

I'm basically set for any venue now, not that it will stop me from gasing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NosralTserrof

Reaction score
nice.

I got one for free when they first started out as a company in the summer of 2010.

Have not played it yet, since I still have no proper amp :)

HNCD!

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
nice.
I got one for free when they first started out as a company in the summer of 2010.
Have not played it yet, since I still have no proper amp :)
HNCD!

holy smokes i'd be fiendin to hook it up to SOMETHING.

They had the little 5 watt jet city tube head for $129 used up at GC too....nothing special, but if you need something just get a home rig going, you could do worse.

')