NDG : Skervesen Raptor - many pic`s

• Thread starter Birdman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Oh ffffffuck that NECK JOINT

agh how am I supposed to choose between you guys or BlacKat for my next guitar

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lecorff

Reaction score
really sexy guitar man! HNGD love how the pickup selector and the pickup covers look like you just can't kill them, fuckin' heavy duty haha! anyways, have fun playing!

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
WOW the figuring on that flame is just crazy and the neck... AWESOME!

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar! I'm curious what other high end guitars you've played and how this stacks up to them. This is a unique guitar, but it can be of a similar quality level as others.

Birdman

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar! I'm curious what other high end guitars you've played and how this stacks up to them. This is a unique guitar, but it can be of a similar quality level as others.

Thanks man !!

I have some PRS guitars and a Mayones Regius. Otherwise I owned a lot of PRS guitars the last years.
I can assure that the quality, playability and the sound of my Raptor is on top level.

Love the Raptor more and more:hbang:

thepylestory

tunamelt
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar!! Makes me even more excited to receive mine tomorrow!!!!!:hbang:

VonKebbels

Reaction score
That guitar looks amazing! I have a Skervesen 7 string coming this week. Looking at your pictures certainly doesn't make the wait any easier.

')