Neal Moser Basilisk

• Thread starter davefoxtattoos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davefoxtattoos

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here, and I wanted to show you my pride and joy, the Neal Moser Basilisk guitar. I designed the shape and master luthier Neal Moser built it to my specs. Plays like a dream and it comfy as hell. And I've got a 7 on order:hbang:
basiliskpurple.jpg

basiliskbodypurple.jpg

basiliskheadpurple.jpg

basiliskbackpurple.jpg

basiliskbackofhead.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Definitely not my thing, but I can tell that's some great craftsmanship.

goth_fiend

Reaction score
that is awesome dude, being the owner of one of the first BVi's, I can only imagine how amazing the handmades are

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Does this guy make guitars that aren't spiky at all? His work seems really top notch, I'd be interested in seeing something in more of a superstrat though....

Knyas

Reaction score
Does this guy make guitars that aren't spiky at all? His work seems really top notch, I'd be interested in seeing something in more of a superstrat though....

Makes some amazing Super/Strat shapes.

Classic

SS

Check out his Gallery, you'll see some great stuff.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Moser makes a few different Super Strat shapes, and a few more "not so pointy" ones. Not to mention he'll build just about any shape apparently.

Check out the Moser Custom site. Tons of info.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
I miss my Moser. Looks nice!

ronjhoser

Reaction score
Nice guitar, brother. I used to do some of your car audio stuff when I worked at SoundWaves. Good to see some locals here.

Jack Secret

Reaction score
At first I thought it said "Neal Morse" then saw the pic and wondered why the former singer of Spock's Beard would endorse that pointy guitar when he's a Christian rocker now. Then I saw it said "Moser" and laughed.

UnderTheSign

Reaction score
Moser makes a few different Super Strat shapes, and a few more "not so pointy" ones. Not to mention he'll build just about any shape apparently.

Check out the Moser Custom site. Tons of info.
Neal certainly has limits to the shapes he does. Dave here however is a great tattoo artist and does some sweet designs :)

At first I thought it said "Neal Morse" then saw the pic and wondered why the former singer of Spock's Beard would endorse that pointy guitar when he's a Christian rocker now. Then I saw it said "Moser" and laughed.
The only difference is this Neal is the guy behind the BC Rich Bich, Virgin and Seagull, and he's a Christian country player :lol:

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Wowza, I haven't seen much coming from the Moser camp in a WHILE - last I heard our very own leftyguitarjoe along with an employee tried toying with the idea of getting them to try out multiscales. I have seen their 7's though and am quite impressed...I used to frequent the forum quite a bit before I came here, Moser and Earleen are great people. :yesway:

Awesome guitar dude, hope you're enjoying it! Post that seven as soon as it comes in! :hbang:

')