Nebulae - New Song! - (Outer Space! Ambient! Pads! FX! Lotsa spaghetti! Mooj???)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Yea it's pretty short, but I'm actually anxious to hear this getting longer. :yesway:

BTW, isn't it a time to change your avatar already? I mean... it's not Christmas anymore, is it? :lol:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I really appreciate the ONLY comment... :)

Yeah it is kinda short. I thought of it as and ambient bridge between two songs. But it may get longer.

And yeah I forgot about my avatar. But I'm too lazy to do it right now :lol:

Borges

Reaction score
Sounds sweet, love ambient pad stuff. If you haven't already you should check out Jon Hallur for an influence.
He works for CCP games (EVE Online and such) and produces soothing spacial electronic ambient tracks.

I must ask if you don't mind me asking, cause it sounds really good and i'm working towards my sound to become such,
what you used to record and what interface you used for "Brutalazzi" and "Shit stained balls".

*I just posted a short demo of a simple lead over rhythm about 3 threads down, sounds hollow/kind of flat yeah? Can't get past this.

yidcorer

Banned
Reaction score
I think it could use some compression, as it is a bit too loud. Perhaps it is just a matter of taste, but I would surely flavor those synths with more reverb and/or delay. I think you have too many things situated in the middle of the mix. If you are striving for a big mix, try to pan your synths.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I think it could use some compression, as it is a bit too loud. Perhaps it is just a matter of taste, but I would surely flavor those synths with more reverb and/or delay. I think you have too many things situated in the middle of the mix. If you are striving for a big mix, try to pan your synths.

I have a updated version on soundclick. Check it out!

SoundClick artist: Leandro Abaurre - The definition of Metal: Mainly Zinc, Copper, Iron, and others.

It has come to my attention that the mix might be right heavy. It's the fault of the guitar synth.. it should be corrected.

Taylor2

Do you even lift
Reaction score
eeeerie!
Reminds me of playing Super Metroid on the SNES.

')