Neck through Tele?

• Thread starter col
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cip 123

Reaction score
The only tele shaped neck thru I can think of is the Carvin/Kiesel SCB6, but like I said they ship direct now, no need for a dealer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
The only tele shaped neck thru I can think of is the Carvin/Kiesel SCB6, but like I said they ship direct now, no need for a dealer.

Or like someone said above, the TL60. :yesway:
tl60-vintyellowflame-71415.jpg

tl60t-blueburstflame-85514.jpg

Discoqueen

Dang tootin
Reaction score
I would go with the TL60, for sure (if you can deal direct, which I think in April or something that is an option for Europe.) you can choose quite a few options, so humbuckers, single coils, whatever wood, and type of hardware, and colors available. So, that would be my vote and what I know I can suggest.

I also consider myself a tele purist haha, but I don't dislike t-style guitars. For me the tele pups, scale length, bridge type, body/neck wood, fingerboard wood is the order of most essential traits a pure tele must have! Those are my thoughts anyhow. I didn't mention body style and inline tuners because that's assuming the guitar is based on the t-platform!

col

blah.
Reaction score
These are the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head...

109_0.jpg

Now that I sort of like. A bit concerned on build quality though. Under 300 euros for a neck through, so Indonesia or China?

themeinside

Reaction score
Now that I sort of like. A bit concerned on build quality though. Under 300 euros for a neck through, so Indonesia or China?

I think some of them were Vietnam, but I've heard nothing but good things about their Gladius series. They seemed to be the up and coming name a few years ago, but they seem to have cooled off a bit. No idea why- they were quite heavily picked up by Total Guitar magazine over here in the UK, and got great reviews from them.

')