Necrophagist anyone?

• Thread starter Sean1197
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtHam

Reaction score
Hate overanalysing video, but of all faked videos I ever saw this video has got to be the fakest. There’s literally a shitty edit every 2-3 seconds. Most of the time video and audio don't match. Any time he changes perspective something seems to be going wrong.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cip 123

Reaction score
Hate overanalysing video, but of all faked videos I ever saw this video has got to be the fakest. There’s literally a shitty edit every 2-3 seconds. Most of the time video and audio don't match. Any time he changes perspective something seems to be going wrong.

Nothing seems wrong on my end, you can hear his part pretty well too.

ArtHam

Reaction score
Strange. When I watched it on my phone it looked like a complete clusterfuck with audio and video going out of sync the whole time. But now that I'm home on my pc it looks ok. Anybody had that before?

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
I just watched it on my phone and it was out of sync too

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
I'm friends with Sam, been following his release of each song each day last week. All perfect on my end, and the dude has crazy chops. Came in here to post it, good to see I was beaten to it :)

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Strange. When I watched it on my phone it looked like a complete clusterfuck with audio and video going out of sync the whole time. But now that I'm home on my pc it looks ok. Anybody had that before?

I just watched it on my phone and it was out of sync too

YT mobile is really bad for that lately.

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
Ah yeah, that makes sense. The video is marked as "contains copyrighted material" , or what it's called in the english youtube. So yeah. Still sucks about the advertisement(s). Never knew about until now.

Yeah if a video contains copyrighted material, YT run ads on the video and give the ad revenue to the copyright owner.

It allows you to keep the video up, but gives 100% of the benefits to the copyright owner.

No real way to get around this unfortunately.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Problems watching it on my desktop, going out of sync and some stuttering in places where it plays the same part again. The single upload of Stabwound didn't have that so it must be Youtube not handling the longer video or the video editing software not being able to export such a large file. Quite a feat to learn the entire album!

Rosal76

Reaction score
I'm friends with Sam, been following his release of each song each day last week. All perfect on my end, and the dude has crazy chops. Came in here to post it, good to see I was beaten to it :)

He did a really good job. He's a member of a Facebook group (Technical/Progressive/Melodic/Brutal death metal sharing) I'm also a member of and he posted his Youtube video on there and that's where I saw it. I asked him if he was going to cover anything from Necrophagist's first album and his response was, "Thinking about doing the whole thing".

')