Necrophagist hellfest pix, Long hair and finished xiphos 7 inside!

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

krauser19

SEnsual Sickness
Reaction score
xiphos ultra fucking brutal guitar 7/27 for exxxtreme gutar players :)

clouds

Reaction score
Short hair was better (just saying, not that it's relevant :lol:). Axes are very nice however and I'm looking forward to this album, even if it does just consist of songs which I may consider learning until I hear some ridiculous sweep/solo that makes me want to quit altogether.

:bowdown:'Phagist.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
I liked the old one with the "Necrophagist" inlay better. I suppose he had this one pushed through without it to speed up the build. The long hair is not looking so cool though :ugh:

srrdude

White Space Jesus
Reaction score
The xiphos has different body bevels. Im diggin it. The lower horn seems a little different but i cant quite place why

srrdude

White Space Jesus
Reaction score
It's sharper, and from the angle, looks a little bigger, I like it. I'm digging both of those alot, EMGs suit the look of the X really well, I wish the RGD had that cool marble finish though.

Nah i got it- the bevel stops after the horn. Generally the bevel goes all the way to the end of the body and curves into the horn's cut, but here it does not so the flat surface of the horn is greater. Its nice.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I'm seeing an Engl e 840/850 power amp with something else on top of it, the SE preamp being 2U, that's not it.

Poweramp with prorack-G

idk what they use for preamp though

Nope. That's an old ENGL e860 rackhead. They used them before they went to the SE. They were never sold in the states. However, I have one. It kicks ass.

Dehumanize

Banned
Reaction score
I thought Necrophagist played 6 strings. They did when I saw them years ago, but maybe this new album is going to be in 7s. Can someone tell me what's going on?

_RH_

Reaction score
I thought Necrophagist played 6 strings. They did when I saw them years ago, but maybe this new album is going to be in 7s. Can someone tell me what's going on?
You're right, the new material (if we ever hear it) is on 7s.

Is the model in the pictures a bolt on neck? I thought the Xiphos was neck through?

vampiregenocide

Reaction score

Old material was in D standard on 6ers, now they play on 7s in A standard.

')