Necrophagist New Album/ Gear Questions...

• Thread starter MuhammedSuicmez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol:Sheesh. No wonder Muhammed hasn't been back. Dumb arguments and backseat modding galore. I really should lock this up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I do, it's acting like an arsehole after anything i post. And you're doing that well, if you were smart enough to actually read my post, i said i thought they had something to do with each other i didn't say the did for fact. All of it was my opinion, if you wanna act a prick do it somewhere else i haven't got time to play games with pathetic people who think they're smart over a forum.

He wasnt acting like an asshole. You're just perpetuating this whole thing anyway.
The way this shit could have been avoided:
Instead of making some comment assuming necrophilia is the same necrophagia, you could have quickly gone here: The Dictionary, typed them in and saved us 3 pages of pointless diatribes. I think im gonna go delete said diatribes now.

blackseeds

.... blog snobs
Reaction score
yeah thats true, for example they used the same sweep picking pattern for the intro of universe momentum as for the first sweeps of the Epitaph solo

TruthDose

SRS BIDNIZZ
Reaction score
He wasnt acting like an asshole. You're just perpetuating this whole thing anyway.
The way this shit could have been avoided:
Instead of making some comment assuming necrophilia is the same necrophagia, you could have quickly gone here: The Dictionary, typed them in and saved us 3 pages of pointless diatribes. I think im gonna go delete said diatribes now.

:agreed:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
We can has Locke?

john-locke.jpg

Nats

Reaction score
:lol:Sheesh. No wonder Muhammed hasn't been back. Dumb arguments and backseat modding galore. I really should lock this up...

haha, when i first called it that he wasn't coming back someone argued it was cause he's busy on tour

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have word on the new album? I listened to Epitaph today and then I though about how long it's been and all I could do was ":("

mickytee

Reaction score
yeah thats true, for example they used the same sweep picking pattern for the intro of universe momentum as for the first sweeps of the Epitaph solo

i dont know what you're trying to say, but christian did write both the pieces you're talking about, so its not such a big deal.
and plus, the intro to only ash remains was taken from the foul body autopsy solo...both of which were written from muhammed.

krauser19

SEnsual Sickness
Reaction score
hey muhammed you are in studio rigth now
post some news and date of release pleas

bye and thanks

Malacoda

Fogdiver
Reaction score
Dude...
1. Epic bump
2. Read the thread, all of your questions have been answered pretty much
3. He hasn't been on in quite a while...

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score

This is untrue. They are very different parts.

Reaction score
hey muhammed you are in studio rigth now
post some news and date of release pleas

bye and thanks
Ok if this is true then the metal gods may be rejoicing in the fact that a new necrophagist album will be out soon!

I'll throw up some questions just in case he ever comes back :)

1) When you first started playing as a child, what did you practice most? what style of playing did you try to learn (I.E. metal or classical or rock, etc...)
2) Has any gear changed in the past months since you have answered these questions?
3) do you have any reccomendations on music writing and how to be unique (or atleast how you do it?)

Any and all information will be loved by us, if you ever do come back.

Thanks,
Viktor

Status
Not open for further replies.
')