Necrophagist New Album/ Gear Questions...

• Thread starter MuhammedSuicmez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kingpinMS3

dumb, but harmless
Reaction score
1. Do you conisder yourself to be a gear nerd?
2. Cabs? Speaker choices? I saw a video of you on youtube and it looked like Vaders with your engls. have you checked out the mills acoustics stuff?
3. for christ sakes come to houston. I know it's not a popular metal city but the amount of bands we have coming here fucking sucks. I'll even treat you to a beverage of your choice, and i'll buy tour paraphenalia.
4. Your favorite childhood food growing up?

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
3. for christ sakes come to houston. I know it's not a popular metal city but the amount of bands we have coming here fucking sucks. I'll even treat you to a beverage of your choice, and i'll buy tour paraphenalia.

Dude... sounds like a road trip is in order for you, they have/had like 6 TX dates!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
1. Do you conisder yourself to be a gear nerd?
2. Cabs? Speaker choices? I saw a video of you on youtube and it looked like Vaders with your engls. have you checked out the mills acoustics stuff?
4. Your favorite childhood food growing up?

Aren't they playing in Houston tonight? :lol:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey, at least they're coming to your city. I have to fucking drive to San Antonio all the time to see any good shows. When After The Burial and Born Of Osiris played here in Austin (offdate of Music as a Weapon), I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
if you don't mind i have some question:

what string gauge do you use on your 7's ???
and what pick/plectrum are you using (brand,thickness,shape,etc. . . .) ???

sorry if this has been asked before :bowdown:

Come on, people. Read the thread before you post. Seriously, it's not that hard.

Hey, at least they're coming to your city. I have to fucking drive to San Antonio all the time to see any good shows. When After The Burial and Born Of Osiris played here in Austin (offdate of Music as a Weapon), I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

Dude, Austin to San Antonio isn't so bad. I have to drive to San Antonio for pretty much any show I want to go to as well, but it's a hell of a longer trip for me. :( I'd be quite happy with the Austin/SA travel by comparison.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
After reading the thread, the only question I have left is if the side project with Marco Minnemann is still going to happen sometime in the future.

blackgecko

Reaction score
Welcomo to the forum, you guys have a big fan base here in Mexico city, any plans to come anytime soon? im trying to buy the epitaph tab book but my country isnt in the list.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
hey dude hows it going!?
awesome to see some well known names on here :yesway: we got the unearth guys and Chris Broderick to name a few so welcome aboard.
:wavey:

EDG3CRUSHER

Reaction score
Just got home from Summer Slaughter (Houston, TX), fucking intense show. Don't think I've ever been this eshausted after a show.

No questions, I know you're a busy man, but thanks for taking time out of your schedule to do something like this.

Jeroenofzo

Reaction score
Hey muhammed! It sure is awesome to see you here man! Welcome!
I'm not into Death alot, but i really respect your work and what you've reached so far. Keep up the good work man!

And i think it's hard to imagine for you doing something else than shreddin' :lol:
What are you doing to make your living? Do you have some job, like driving around trucks (Like the guy from Amon) or something? Don't get me wrong, you don't have to aswer, but like i said. It's hard to imagine. Any other hobbies btw?

Also, what is the most bizzare thing that happend to you while recording / touring / playing etc? Maybe it will bring some funny stories :shred:

Like i said, keep up the good work mate!

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Question(s):
You've been to Texas before and are gonna be here for a week on this tour. What do you think of Texas and it's metal fanbase? In your opinion and based upon your experiences so far - which state in the US has the largest Necro metal fanbase? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')