Necrophagist New Album/ Gear Questions...

• Thread starter MuhammedSuicmez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He's not like us and on here all fucking day, guys. :lol:

agoz20

Here 4 the Gangbang
Reaction score
its crazy to see one of my favorite guitarists ( misha ) asking questions from another one of my favorite guitarist ( muhammad )
i love this forum

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
i agree, FAQ would make things a lot easier for me. i don't know if someone on here wants to actually make the effort of putting one together, but if yes, i am more than happy to answer all questions...

Maybe we could possibly do a interview?

willyman101

Reaction score
If you end up doing an interview and not including this I'd really like to know about how you managed to get so good at playing and singing simultaneously. It has been asked before, but I'd like to post it incase you decide to read this and not have to look though older posts. Cheers Muhammed and welcome!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think you mean simultaneously, not spontaneously. :lol:

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on, do we really need a FAQ? This is an informal thing and people are getting bent out of shape about stuff that really doesn't matter and blowing this way out of proportion. Muhammed has shit to do so he'll answer your questions if and when he feels like it. If he gets asked the same old questions over and over again then it's his problem and no-one elses'; it might come as a revelation to some of you but you don't need to police this thread 24/7:lol: That's not to say that you shouldn't at least read the thread before posting, though - there's no excuse for not doing so and you'll be ignored if you don't.

Maybe we could possibly do a interview?

One step ahead:yesway:

Drage

Reaction score
Hey Muhammed, welcome to the forum! Thanks for all the anwsers as well!

Can't wait to see you guys July 6th in Calgary :metal

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Hey brother. What are your thoughts on Obscura's "Cosmogenesis"? It's impossible to avoid comparing it to "Epitaph" with two former Necrophagist members playing in the band. While I certainly wouldn't call them an imitation of you guys, there are certainly some clear similarities.

Uroboric Forms

no pride at all
Reaction score
I'm very interested to hear your Requiems of Festered Gore demo, are you ever going to make it available to the public? Perhaps on a bonus disc with a special edition of the new album, if you'd ever do such a thing? I saw earlier you mentioned that you use GP5/Powertab to write Epitaph and the new album, and seeing as you'd rather not trade money for knowledge, in your words, will you ever make the GP5/Powertab files available for the public, as Cynic have done with their album Focus?

I apologise if these questions have been asked/answered, I must have missed them.

Crometeef

Reaction score
thanks for joining us Muhammed. I'm sure you've been slammed with tons of questions, haven't had time to dig through all the pages. my question is

1. why does the Fermented Offal Discharge give me goosebumps, and i have to hear it 3 times a day or else i'll die?

2. any plans on using an 8 string in the future? (sorry if this was mentioned before, skipped alotta pages)

Reaction score
thanks for joining us Muhammed. I'm sure you've been slammed with tons of questions, haven't had time to dig through all the pages. my question is

1. why does the Fermented Offal Discharge give me goosebumps, and i have to hear it 3 times a day or else i'll die?

2. any plans on using an 8 string in the future? (sorry if this was mentioned before, skipped alotta pages)

He said 8's arnt for him already.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
hey Muhammed, I know you're busy on tour etc but when you return, any chance of an album update? would love to know what's going on :yesway:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')