Necrophagist New Album/ Gear Questions...

• Thread starter MuhammedSuicmez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
Hey,
Musically speaking,you guys seemed to have picked up where Chuck(R.I.P) and Death left off.Since then there's been a swarm of bands(some good,some bad)that have copped the same style. For the new record are you seeing a progression of this style or are you deliberately writing riffs and such that are maybe a little out of the norm just to keep things different..

Either way i'm sure it'll kick ass..Can't wait..Answer my question then get back to work damnit!:realmad:

:rolleyes: Thanks,
Dave

cpnhowdy

Reaction score
Muhammed,
Congratulations on your success and I am really looking forward to the
new album. I really appreciate you taking time to join ss.org and respond
to our questions.
I am also hoping and wishing that Necrophagist will come to Japan soon! :hbang:

Thanks!!

Petef2007

Reaction score
Hey there Muhammed, welcome to the forum sir!

Quick gear question, did you try any other amps before settling on the Savage 120? If so, which were they and what did you think to em?

Scootman1911

Reaction score
What band that you've toured with does the most coke?

Why the hell would you ask that?

Since you sing and play at the same time, does it come naturally? You have some really technical guitar parts yet you still manage to do vocals at the same time.

Also, you guys blew me away on the Cannibal Corpse/Dying Fetus tour in '06 I believe it was.

brainchild

ss.org mathlete
Reaction score
Hey Muhammed,

you guys are the tightest band ive ever seen live, unbelievable.

My question is
1) Whats your TOP 5 Albums of all time

Thanks for joining ss.org

Looneygah1

Reaction score
Hey man just saying welcome to the forum!! Your like my favorite guitarist. Right up there with Michael Keene.
Very nice guitar work and very unique. A true musician :)

My questions are
1.) What was your first guitar?
2.) Whats your favorite scale?
3.) How long have you been playing and how much do you currently practice?
4.) I hear your an engineer true?

If you can't answer due to work ect. Thats cool totally understandable just keep doing what you do i LOVE it =)
Cheers man,
Anthony

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I think the point of this thread was for more current questions about the new album and gear used for it. Let's not overwhelm the guy by making this an "Ask Muhammed Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Him" thread.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the point of this thread was for more current questions about the new album and gear used for it. Let's not overwhelm the guy by making this an "Ask Muhammed Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Him" thread.

and to add to that, the same questions are being asked over and over again. Read the thread first people!

Empryrean

angery gear acquirer
Reaction score
I'm dumbfounded as soon as I hit the reply button. I'll edit with the question after I can manage to think it again:eek:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score

this.

and to add to that, the same questions are being asked over and over again. Read the thread first people!

and also this.

give the man a chance to reply people, and also look through previous pages to see if your question has already been answered.

if people post question upon question for pages at a time, it's completely pointless as you probably won't get your specific question answered.

give the man a chance to reply and pace your questions (but making sure yours hasn't already been asked) !

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
No questions, just good to see you posting here! Reminds me of the Petrucci forum years back before it turned all Harmony Central style.

Parka Dez

Reaction score
Hi Muhammed, thanks for the joining the forum. As everyone has already said, we all really appreciate answering our questions.

1. I get lessons with Martin Goulding, and Martin always makes a point about how clean your playing is, with little or no warm up. I was wondering does this also reflect in the way you practice? Or do you only play guitar when trying to write or for fun, rather then actually practicing.

2. I know you weren't born in Turkey, but do you have any interest in bringing Necrophagist to Turkey?

3. Being of Turkish descent as well, I would like to know if any traditional Turkish music has influenced you at all? Can you play the bağlama (saz)?

I would love to one day see a collaboration between you and Martin. Would be insane im sure!

Thanks again.

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
if you don't mind i have some question:

what string gauge do you use on your 7's ???
and what pick/plectrum are you using (brand,thickness,shape,etc. . . .) ???

sorry if this has been asked before :bowdown:

Xanithon

Headbobbing Galore
Reaction score
:welcome:
Welcome Muhammed :bowdown:, i don't wish to bombard you with questions but i WILL say; Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay :p

btw Big fan here from New Zealand! Hope you come back (pwease?) with your crushing stuff - looking forward to the new album.

darbdavys

Reaction score
got a question that must be answered :D

Will bass be audible to at least some extent? give some love to all the bassists in the world :D

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
got a question that must be answered :D

Will bass be audible to at least some extent? give some love to all the bassists in the world :D

what do you mean? the bass was perfectly audible in both previous recordings, especially on Epitaph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')