Necrophagist New Album/ Gear Questions...

• Thread starter MuhammedSuicmez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex Omega

Reaction score
I talked to Muhammed at the Death Feast Open Air in Germany and he told me that he would be back answering all the questions when the new album is released this summer. He will then try to answer everything as he doesnt seem to be a fan of piece by piece information.
Also for those interested, he already received a new custom Ibanez and since the plec I captured from him after the gig is a Dunlop Jazz 3 Ultex I would guess that this is the one he s regularly using.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarkB

Reaction score
I talked to Muhammed at the Death Feast Open Air in Germany and he told me that he would be back answering all the questions when the new album is released this summer. He will then try to answer everything as he doesnt seem to be a fan of piece by piece information.
Also for those interested, he already received a new custom Ibanez and since the plec I captured from him after the gig is a Dunlop Jazz 3 Ultex I would guess that this is the one he s regularly using.

Comming this summer? Yes :evil:

Chaotisys

Reaction score
If someone were to give me mods for just this thread I would be more than happy to clean it up and make a comprehensive FAQ for Muhammed.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
If someone were to give me mods for just this thread I would be more than happy to clean it up and make a comprehensive FAQ for Muhammed.

I don't see that happening, let alone to someone with 6 posts. :lol: Besides I think Muhammed isn't coming back.

Reaction score
With all of the stupid/repeat questions, I don't blame him. I'm surprised no one asked him what deodorant or toothpaste he prefers. Or what he does in his spare time. I think Muhammed made the title of this thread is pretty clear.

I love how when he first posted, everyone's downstairs was immediately flooded. Then some started crying when their question didn't get answered. Don't get me wrong, I think it's fucking awesome he took the time in the first place to post... but his last post was 06/24/2009. That was over a year ago.

How many months of the year is Muhammed on tour? When he's not busy, I don't think he's going to run to sevenstring.org. Yeah, I'm sure he appreciates all of his fans, but even touring musicians have a life of their own.

I am 100% okay with reading an interview as opposed to all of the same questions over and over. If an interview with him is possible, do you think Sami would chime in? or Mr. Fimmers for the bass freaks? :wub:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
With all of the stupid/repeat questions, I don't blame him. I'm surprised no one asked him what deodorant or toothpaste he prefers. Or what he does in his spare time. I think Muhammed made the title of this thread is pretty clear.

I love how when he first posted, everyone's downstairs was immediately flooded. Then some started crying when their question didn't get answered. Don't get me wrong, I think it's fucking awesome he took the time in the first place to post... but his last post was 06/24/2009. That was over a year ago.

How many months of the year is Muhammed on tour? When he's not busy, I don't think he's going to run to sevenstring.org. Yeah, I'm sure he appreciates all of his fans, but even touring musicians have a life of their own.

I am 100% okay with reading an interview as opposed to all of the same questions over and over. If an interview with him is possible, do you think Sami would chime in? or Mr. Fimmers for the bass freaks? :wub:

True points, I mean he has this elusive album to finish as well as touring, and trying to find viable questions in this thread will be no 5 minute task. :lol:

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
He also said that the album's gonna be released this summer. There's about 1 and 1/4 months of summer left, with still no date. What's he gonna do, surprise us with the release? I've stopped anticipating this album, I don't even really listen to Necrophagist much anymore because I've worn out the first two albums to no end in high school. I just can't even understand how a human can be playing the same (give or take) ten songs on tours for 6 fucking years...

Chaotisys

Reaction score
I don't see that happening, let alone to someone with 6 posts. :lol: Besides I think Muhammed isn't coming back.

Well, someone in an earlier post said they talked to him and he said he would be back answering questions after the new album is released. I don't really know what my post count has to do with me wanting to make a FAQ like Muhammed requested. I'll have you know that I've moderated several forums here and there throughout my life. I'm pretty sure I can handle a single thread. By the way, the only reason I joined this forum in the first place was for this thread. I don't even have a 7-string guitar (yet), but seeing as how Necrophagist is my favorite band I thought this would be a good opportunity to ask some questions and help others get theirs answered.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I think he just meant that people who just joined the forum aren't typically given mod powers. It's nothing to get upset about.

Chaotisys

Reaction score
That's understandable, but if I recall correctly you can give someone mod powers for a single thread with vBulletin. Since nobody else seemed willing to make a FAQ/question list for Muhammed, why not let me? :idea:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
Chaotisys, it's not going to happen, plain and simple.

pestering the mods about it won't do much but grant you a vacation from the forum.

Reaction score
So, what kind of shampoo does he use? Aftershave?

Does he shave his pubes? Can we purchase them on ebay?

EDIT: Muhammed is pretty fucking awesome, but as I mentioned, it's been over a year since he posted.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
That's understandable, but if I recall correctly you can give someone mod powers for a single thread with vBulletin. Since nobody else seemed willing to make a FAQ/question list for Muhammed, why not let me? :idea:

Yeah Tom got it right, I wasn't digging at you sorry. I just don't think mods would give someone modding powers even for even one thread, especially for someone who hasn't posted a lot. It is a good idea though, if you have the patience you can always go through the thread and find the questions the old fashioned way. :wavey:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
Yeah Tom got it right, I wasn't digging at you sorry. I just don't think mods would give someone modding powers even for even one thread, especially for someone who hasn't posted a lot. It is a good idea though, if you have the patience you can always go through the thread and find the questions the old fashioned way. :wavey:
or just post-stalk muhammed for the ones with answers.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Muhammed hasn't been back for a few reasons, not least of which being that the dude has shit to do:lol: I did plan to do a proper interview with him but it fell through so it's gonna wait until he has a new album to push.

Anyway, this thread is deader than dead. No temporary mod powers, no FAQ. It's been fun.:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')